Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WDP sponsors first primarily rec player!

(press release)
England's WDP has sponsored their first primarily rec player by supplying Rick "Wolf" Martin with their fantastic Angel iR3. Rick will be using the Angel iR3 this weekend at the MXS scenario "The Quickening," so look him up to check out the hottest gun on the market. As a side note, he will also be covering the game for PGI.

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
*ahem* Seems to me that what WDP really needs to do is sponsor an aspiring British rec player....it wouldn't have to be an IR3 , oh, no, your standerd LCD would be fine, as long as they throw in the A.I.R.
I'll just wait for them to call, shall I? :D

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
I agree that WDP should definitely sponsor a british rec player if any - but then you have to think about it from their point of view. If you sponser a big british rec player how much are they going to be able to promote their product?? There's what? - 2 big scenarion games a year in the UK, Kenny's Revenge and the Big Game 2K2?? It just wouldn't be worth their while, throughout the rest of the year, when the sponsered is playing at various sites around the coutnry, most of the rec ball players will be walk ons and not ready to splash out a grand for a paintball gun.

Still - I play in England an visit America a lot, I'll take an LCD too, AIR system included and two boxes of paint a week!! It's up to you WDP!

What's that?.......my phones ringing??

.....DOH! It was just the tax man again. :p
Looks like you're still in with a chance Darwerks!!

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
Originally posted by Wolf
(press release)
Rick will be using the Angel iR3 this weekend at the MXS scenario "The Quickening," so look him up to check out the hottest gun on the market.
So, he's shooting a stolen gun?

:rolleyes:

sorry, dumb joke.

Tigger The Bouncing Assassin

****** with a capital 'R'
Feb 25, 2002
London
Visit site
Rick will be using the Angel iR3 this weekend at the MXS scenario "The Quickening," so look him up to check out the hottest gun on the market.
well, shouldn't rick chrono it if it's hot? i mean, we don't want him to be shooting a gogle buster do we? (another crap joke!)

Eddie