Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WDP's new G7 angel.

garycarrot

Apr 9, 2002
Durham, North East England
Visit site
How is it massive?????
Explain it to me. Yes I agree with the point about the eyes, But before we all had eye's we were still out shooting the revi's and breaking paint was not an every tourny problem. Unless you were using crap paint.

My point is, a LCD will fire as fast as a halo. OK on paper the G7's new features are the best yet, but can you use the performance gain to justify the price? if you already have something that performs "almost" as well.?????

How fast can an LCD shoot??
How effiecient is it??

When it is available, whats the answers on the G7.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by garycarrot
How is it massive?????
Explain it to me. Yes I agree with the point about the eyes, But before we all had eye's we were still out shooting the revi's and breaking paint was not an every tourny problem. Unless you were using crap paint.

My point is, a LCD will fire as fast as a halo. OK on paper the G7's new features are the best yet, but can you use the performance gain to justify the price? if you already have something that performs "almost" as well.?????

How fast can an LCD shoot??
How effiecient is it??

When it is available, whats the answers on the G7.
Before we had eyes we weren't breaking paint, fair enough, we were also shooting about 9bps. Or at the least setting the mrof to around 15 maxxing about 12 at most.

The new software allows you to hit high rof alot easier then before, what was the max rof people could hit on an lcd? 15-16 at most!

Dunno bout the lcd's you've fired but I certainly couldn't get a halo to shoot on mine reliably. As for efficiency I normally got around 800 to a 1.1 3000psi.

Jon S

London Faction
Sep 22, 2003
London
www.jaysto.com
I've read that the new breech design is held by the bolt itself, and the lever pushes the bolt to be flush with the feedneck instead of slightly behind like before.

Is anyone with an A4 bolt having trouble with rollback still? Nice to see another development, just wondering if its necessary or a precautionary move.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Jon S
I've read that the new breech design is held by the bolt itself, and the lever pushes the bolt to be flush with the feedneck instead of slightly behind like before.

Is anyone with an A4 bolt having trouble with rollback still? Nice to see another development, just wondering if its necessary or a precautionary move.
My Speed 05 has a bit of rollback, got hold of a toolkit at the weekend so I hope to sort it.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
you can argue all you like about performance, but when one marker is "only" shooting 225 bps and the newest one is shooting 31bps, how many of us can actually hit and hold 25bps????

if i am honest i can maintain a steady 14-15 bps and maybe once in a while through involuntary twitching, 18-19 bps.

so tell me what good is 31 bps to me??

btw i shoot a speed so don't tell me it is all about the gun.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by dusty
you can argue all you like about performance, but when one marker is "only" shooting 225 bps and the newest one is shooting 31bps, how many of us can actually hit and hold 25bps????

if i am honest i can maintain a steady 14-15 bps and maybe once in a while through involuntary twitching, 18-19 bps.

so tell me what good is 31 bps to me??

btw i shoot a speed so don't tell me it is all about the gun.
The software that allows you to hit 31bps also makes it easier for you to "maintain a steady 14-15 bps and maybe once in a while through involuntary twitching, 18-19 bps" On an LCD you wouldn't get close!

However I believe the numbers you're supposed to be arguing is 31 and 39 (31 for the current Angels and 39 for the G7) In which case yes, to a point you're right. Except what I believe WDP are essentially saying is the time it takes the G7 to fire a single ball is now quicker then before thus the figure of 39 quoted.
Plus theirs a hell of a lot more to the G7 then the software bps increase.

brian

BUNKER MONKEY
Aug 16, 2001
SoBored
Visit site
Originally posted by Collier
The software that allows you to hit 31bps also makes it easier for you to "maintain a steady 14-15 bps and maybe once in a while through involuntary twitching, 18-19 bps" On an LCD you wouldn't get close!

However I believe the numbers you're supposed to be arguing is 31 and 39 (31 for the current Angels and 39 for the G7) In which case yes to a point you're right, except what I believe WDP are essentially saying is the time it takes the G7 to fire a single ball is now quicker then before thus the figure of 39 quoted.
Plus theirs a hell of a lot more to the G7 then the software bps increase.
WORD!:cool: ...........Frenchie

garycarrot

Apr 9, 2002
Durham, North East England
Visit site
Cheers Paul, that makes sense, and I agree with you.

Just one little point.....how fast can the average player shoot??

Will bet its about as fast as the old LCD, so most people will not be using the G7 to its best advantage. There again, if it makes it easier to shoot, everyone should get faster.......

Game set and match to the G7.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by garycarrot
Cheers Paul, that makes sense, and I agree with you.

Just one little point.....how fast can the average player shoot??

Will bet its about as fast as the old LCD, so most people will not be using the G7 to its best advantage. There again, if it makes it easier to shoot, everyone should get faster.......

Game set and match to the G7.
In an Xball match the 1 time I bothered checking my max was 16 bps.