Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

We Are All Gonna Die In 2006!

Originally posted by L J
were also meant to all die by some super volcano that is located in some national park in america, the magma chamber is like 100 miles across, and its growing to......oh no....
Its not going to kill all of us the volcano in question is under Yellowstone Park and will only shower most of the US in rapidy cooling Magma. Although the rest off us will suffer from a extended winter but this should pass over in a few years.:p

I doubt it will be as close as 2006 but we are all gonna die!!!

If we are lucky enough to aviod the volcanos and meteors plagues nuclear wars etc the world will probably not be worth living in anyway.

In our lifetimes (some of us) the effects of global warming will be disastrous.

The increased temperature of earth will have many effects. The equatorial areas will become very dry wastelands while the northern and southern regions will be very rainy places.

This abundance of fresh water will swamp the northern hemisphere and the low selinity will cause the gulf stream to stop, leaving the UK a wintery wasteland, where the water pipes are frozen for 150 days per year. The sea at the coastal regions of the UK will freeze leaving us very isolated.

The rest of the world wont be much better off. Monsoons will stop. The earths lungs, the rainforest will steadily recede to leave only dry scrub land and one of the largest fertile areaa on the planet, central america will become a vast desert.

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Originally posted by L J
were also meant to all die by some super volcano that is located in some national park in america, the magma chamber is like 100 miles across, and its growing to......oh no....
Yeah! thats right. I heard that too... I think it was in the Book of Dr Evil.. right after the mention of 'mutated sea bass'. ;)

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Originally posted by T.B.F.K.A.T.L.
No Sh!t Sherlock, so your telling us that everybody on the planet today will be dead in 120 years. Hmmmm would that be due to old age perchance?;)
Bingo was his name-o. And jaguars, falling from the sky, but mostly old age, unless something drastic in gerontological medicine comes through.

T-B-F-K... Tabfakatol? Mind if I call you Tab?

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
we are totally fcuked.....:rolleyes: ah well sit back and light another one up :D

on the global warming stance, did anyone read an interesting article a few years back that the earth was just going through one of it's phases and thats why stuff was melting....etc etc...

btw i aint being naive i know there is a factor for co2 to play....:rolleyes:

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Originally posted by Mario
btw i aint being naive i know there is a factor for co2 to play....:rolleyes:
EXACTLY! Paintball is to blame for global warming/imminent end of the world because of all the CO2 were dumping into the atmosphere... we are damned!