Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

We have space for some extra players

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
So this sunday the 15 th may is the next formula5's.Due to some of our players having exams we have space for about four players. We were going to pull out this time round but decided to keep the team numbers up. So if you want to have some fun and jump in with us then phone me. My number is 07903946385.

Thanks Dave.

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
Hi donk it dave from SPLATPACK. How did you not know it's me.
I didn't know if you were playing for the sparrow hawks still...

I'll drop you a line, how many do you need?

Wiggles I couldn't do that to them... It wouldn't be fair ;-)

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
I didn't know if you were playing for the sparrow hawks still...

I'll drop you a line, how many do you need?

Wiggles I couldn't do that to them... It wouldn't be fair ;-)
Well at the end of last season my lot SE2 and Gregs lot the hawks merged to make SPLATPACK. It just took sometime for John Sosta to change his site. We are down to six players at the moment. We have a club group on Facebook called SPLATPACK club take a look and keep In touch we put up our training days on there and your always welcome to come along anyone Is. We train mainly at basildon buy the way.

Cheers

Donk.

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
where are forumla 5s' based?

interested but i'm located in Birmingham so if it's nowhere near then i obviously wont be much use to you guys.

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
Well at the end of last season my lot SE2 and Gregs lot the hawks merged to make SPLATPACK. It just took sometime for John Sosta to change his site. We are down to six players at the moment. We have a club group on Facebook called SPLATPACK club take a look and keep In touch we put up our training days on there and your always welcome to come along anyone Is. We train mainly at basildon buy the way.

Cheers

Donk.
I deleted facebook. It is full of moaning stay at home mums who feel the need to spam the world with what colour their brats puke was this morning...

I might be able to push some loan players over for the day, depending on your team line up. As for training we like training alone, wouldn't want you learning our tricks would we...

Reactions: madness