Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

We kicked ass (Knights)

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Tom mate, I think custard mentioned something about training on 24th and then playing the april temple 7man. I am not sure how Skulls Am did on sunday but they beat knights. Skulls Novice did not play though. I won't be at training but will be at tourney so see you there.

Knights I love ya all!:D

Alright Guys,

Good to see that things are going well for Knights, you sure have the ability and the will power to go a long way!! I have now officially joined the Stupid Troopers as honorary southern pot monkey and general all round moaner!!;) :p

Tom, mate, ain't no need to go distancing yourself from BUGOUT. They did a hell of a lot for you and got you into the game in the first place. my message - respect your roots and appreciate what they made you the player you are today!!

I'm off to play the nexy series 2002, this weekend so i'll catch you all later. WELL DONE:D :D

Greg

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
Campaign aka me home
This is Greg for real this time!

Tom, the call was both mine and Kyles fault, 'cept he won't take responsibility

Charles we are always down Temple, if somethiongs going on their , we r usually the root of it!

Hermitt...........................................does your ****egun oops! I mean racegun work yet? Heard you buggered the other one up as well! nice one! You decided you knew more than jack Wood about the blade frame?!

I got me shocker!

If Kyle wants to play then I will happily marshal

OH NO! :eek: What am I doing not playing!!! AAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Outlook are playing the next leg of the temple 5 man series so they are going to provide the entertainment!

No Kyle, not karoake.

:D

woodsta

Train hard--fight easy
Oct 12, 2001
Surrey
Greg's 309 is a machine, nearly killed me three times now! As for Hermitt, does ur gun actually fire anything yet??? it looks gd, but a gun dat fire notin don't get u far!!
Can we gag Kyle, before he gets us another 1 for 1????? He's the youngest but swears like a bad man????? Wat's goping on??? I don't mind marshellin the 5 man for us guys if Dan want to play, let him!!!!!!
LAters

Feb 18, 2002
guildford
Visit site
Yea and Gregs nearly finished me a couple times as well:eek:

Dave(Woodsta)- mate id love to play :D but only if you and the rest of the team are OK with that?????Dont want f*ck you over!
And do you want those Graphite IZE still cos Im puttin a WDP order through tomorror?Any others on Knights want anything guys?
Everyone training Sunday?

Greg-spoke to all the Outlook crew at work today and we got a marshals training thurs21st ask Kyle and Dave as well-either way speak to you Sat.

Getting ma FREAK system tomorror:)

P.S Can you call me 'PING' guys thats what my mates call me-only work call me Dan!

Take it easy guys.