Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wear A Box!

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
At Elsham on Sunday I was hit with a very nice pink paint so very very close :eek: :eek: , and that then made me though that a box could be a good idea or so padded bottoms which are my next buy since I was wearing jeans :)

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
A message??

Holy Snickees! That is one sore looking marble pouch!

Last 2 games I've played I've taken a shot about 3 inches wide of the old soldier, the last one was with a hot gun (chronoed after the game at 340!) and it split my skin open. If that had been my nads....enough to give you goose bumps!

I'm suprised more Paintball places don't stock boxes etc because it seems only a matter of time before you'll take a shot there...

So - are Dye sliding shorts 'enough' protection? Or is a full box and strap etc the only way to go?

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
how big are the sliding shorts in XL

i am a big ******* (6'4 and 17 stone) but not fat for those of yo who feel a diagnosis coming on! I have a 38 waist by the way and a rather large (muscle!) arse does anywhere stock xxl?

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
A message??

Originally posted by Benfrain
So - are Dye sliding shorts 'enough' protection? Or is a full box and strap etc the only way to go?
Not sure as i havent seen the groin area of the dye pants!

But the box, jock strap option is definatley harder and considerabley cheaper

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
This may seem a dumb ass question but do you just get these from normal sports shops? Only ever really played football, never big on cricket so not sure the best place to go...

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
best place (for you) would be peak sports in stockport - cause they stock the american style ones, which are a dam site more comfortable!

Shops which do hockey/cricket/lacrosse are you best bet

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Originally posted by Burb
best place (for you) would be peak sports in stockport - cause they stock the american style ones, which are a dam site more comfortable!

Shops which do hockey/cricket/lacrosse are you best bet
Cheers for that Burb - I'll pay then a visit next time I'm up that way...