The Home Of European Paintball

Wear A Box!

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
is that a joke or are you serious?

Originally posted by Robinator
cos those look pretty good! if you aren't then is there anywhere i could get hold of one of those...think i am going to need one in the near future! (it's just a feeling)
:D
Just a feeling? Maybe one of your team mates will shoot you there, so youknow how it feels.
Twist

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Bought a nect gaurd on sunday because I had a "feeling" I was going to be hit there...

Guess what.....

Next game I was hit right in the neck :(, lucky for me though my neck gaurd ment I did not even feel it :).

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
A coupla' years back, a freinds little brother was climbing on some football goal posts (soccer), his mother shouted at him to get down. So he wrapped his arms and legs around the post and slid down. See where this is going?

As he slid, he caught his old chestnut pouch on one of the hooks that holds the netting, it held his weight for about 3 seconds, then unzipped him along the length of his scrote. He squealed like a dolphin at a Barrymores pool party until the ambulance showed up. Owwwwwwwwwwww.

As for boxes (see I did get back to the point) last November my mate Nick took a bouncer on his old soldier, and we caught the hit on video. I didn't stop laughing until late December, so no, I don't support the wearing of boxes.

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
omg jose thats nasty.
similar thing happened when i was at a tournament at cosford. playing 3 man bedlam, was held down by 3 guys, popping off a few shots at a guy behind a tree. all of a sudden, you hear this wailing. i thought he was takin the piss, pretendin he was shot, le pig an every1 who was out could hear the screams from quite a way away, thought he had broke his leg. turns out, he had taken not one, not two, but three bouncers to the nads. ouchhhh.

one more thing, i just watched that video, dont wanna sound harsh, but i was creased up in laughter. nice mug, even better replays. need some commentary over the top of it. oohhh painful.