Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Wearing Glasses Under Masks

Discussion in 'Tactics and Technique' started by jumbaleo, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Connor Huggins Huggins91

Connor Huggins
    Message Count:
    I can only imagine the struggle of this

2. Karrde75 thanks to LG Media

Karrde75
    Message Count:
    i couldnt get on with glasses under gogs, so went down the contact lens route. i understand others cant/ wont do that, but it solved the issue for me.

3. Lewis Beswick Member

Lewis Beswick
    Message Count:
    Jt range and Dye range are pretty good for people with glasses

4. fingerwalkinwillie New Member

fingerwalkinwillie
    Message Count:
    for me, fogging is the bigger issue than the glasses fitting underneath, and I've used a lot of different kinds. This list is a pretty good one: https://www.otg-goggles.com/top-5-best-paintball-masks-glasses/ but I'd stay away from the Empire Event. I had one years back and it squeezed the **** out of my temples.

5. biz New Member

biz
    Message Count:
    Just mentioned this in another post on the forum but the Empire E-Flex were perfect for me, nice fit not squashing the head, plenty of lens room and the bottom half of the mask is no where near my face and it has plenty of "holes" for breathability to stop my glasses fogging.

I did find the VForce profilers were actually a close second in terms of fit, they only lost out as I found the E-Flex breathes better.