Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Web Sites Updated

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
The NSPL and Proto KotH web sites have now been updated with all the correct information on our fixtures for the rest of 2009.

Yes, I've finally got around to getting both http://www.nspl.co.uk and http://www.kothpaintball.co.uk updated with the new dates announced after the Campaign Cup date was confirmed. So sorry it took so long, but preperations for Reading took priority.

If you look carefully at the fixtures, you will see some minor changes and a new venue for the NSPL!

Round 6, on the 23rd August, is now confirmed as being held at Bricket Wood. Located close to the M25/M1 Junction, this is the perfect location for our South East teams and will be a great event to end the season on. We are even looking to throw a players party in the Bricket Wood Club House on Saturday night and treat you all to a fireworks display to celebrate the NSPL's 10th Season.

Registration for Round 3 of the Proto KotH and NSPL is now open, and we are encouraging all interested teams to get a move on in regards to booking in to the event. We already have about 20 teams booked in and are expecting the event to sell out once again!

Get to the web sites to book in online or call me on 01626 833 200 and I will be happy to sort it all out for you over the phone.

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
team positions

Syd have you not updated team positions yet. and second round result ??

Will also try and confirm Team Rampage into the next round later on today.

Cheers

Carl

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Results are on the web cast and have been published on the forums.

Rankings will be updated soon - its bank holiday! ;)
It Is ? ,, Darn why didn't someone tell me lol.. Team Rampage now booked in syd.

See you on the 17th for another fantastic days balling in the south.