Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Weeble

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
nope never ! thats rubbish i wouldnt have an issue with him if i got my money back ? i cant be bothered to even speak to him about it in my opinion he should not be aloud to sell stuff on here as its not just one bad transaction there is at least 7-8 people he owes stuff to.

I will just forget this as it was a while back anyway

This was the original link http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103880&page=2

I will go back to him on this Scott - don't write this off mate.

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
He told me you had been reimbursed by Paypal as it had been taken from his account ????
just to help scott, if a dispute was opened paypal doesnt take it from his account, he has to do it manually himself (weeble that is) all it will do before he does this is not let him add or remove bank details, addresses cards etc, or accept funds. This happened to me myself so i kno what happens.

Just a bit of relevent info about paypal disputes:

If the buyer files a paypal dispute, paypal takes the money from the sellers account, but they dont return it to the buyer until the dispute is resolved.

The seller then has the option to dispute the dispute, or to refund the buyer.

Its up to the buyer to escalate the dispute if hes not getting anywhere with the seller.

If nothing further happens paypal keeps the money. This is probably whats happened this time.

mr FRANK

Reppin B-TEMPER
Jul 22, 2008
in a house
on a slightly off topic note
on his profile it states he`s "offically spankin"..........
HE HAS NO CONNECTION TO THE TEAM IN ANYWAY ..... after guestin once last season he was asked to help out last season:confused: n let us down !!!!.. (hard to believe i know) ....!!!!!!

just need to point that out
cheers

TEAM SPANK

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
Cheers chaps i have since then opened another paypal as after that incident i got all kinds of problems with it so i just shut it down.
Cheers for the advice though lads