Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Weekend Warriors Reading 5th April

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
As said in the pm to yourself with the other team cheating issues also

Shooting someone in the back of the head when your out is not right at any time (the walk on chap you shot always play by the rules). The marshals are there to help just call them over. As in life never take the law into your own hands.

I've been allot of punter days all over the uk and only weekend warriors as a walk on. I like playing there and i just want things to be fair.

As said in the pm i'm a normal player i don't cheat when i'm shot i walk out and fill my tank. TBH i wish other players would do this as the cheating/issues where due to people out and watching

shadowblade

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2007
surrey
tbh i had forgotten about the shooting in the head which was wrong and guy responsible did apologise and it wont happen again.
But for the rest i cannot take responsibility as it was not our team as we have strict in house rules caught cheating weeks ban from team forum then do it again and banned for good so if you ever see anyone wipe just let me know and i will deal with it.
I just wish all teams and clubs dealt with this issue.
I do play every weekend not just 1 walkon and wiping is everywhere mate even in the top teams it does go on.It just needs Marshall's and players too be vidulant.
see you next sunday.

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
As said in the pm chap please responed on the thread i have nothing to hide at all. As said paintball is a game to me and i don't lie about anything. I have nothing to gain or loose

As said in the pm i'm sorry such a team came to the walk on and no one is welcome like that as you know (they told players were players were out of game). I hope we just all play fair as i do. Your shot your out!!!!!!!!!

I think this month will be a learning curve for us all and like i said in the pm i rather have one bad month than 2+.

Weekend warriors is an amazing site and the owners think the same.

I'll be there all guns :D

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
im just throwing this out there, ok i have played at the site for 3 years, and althought i have not been there much over the last copple of weeks i know that cheating dosnt usally go on HOWEVER every player has cheated at some point or an other weather its wipping or pretending you diddnt feel it every player has done it, also you will always get some players who reffues to exsept the fact that they have been hit, although the last time i cheated was over 2 years ago i know the temptation, and if you think the other team are cheating you are more likly to yourself, so if you want the other team to play fair play fair yourself simple, keaths a fair guy, but if he catches you cheat, you wont here the end of it

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
chap the probs aint really down to wiping (done at all places) the main issue is due to out of game players thats have been naileed out.

Kirby

Banned
Dec 21, 2008
Kent
I saw Shadow Wipe :eek: but it was in teh toilets and i was peering under the door :S does that count ?

shadowblade

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2007
surrey
put the pic up you perv.
gbh will attend this sunday but i cant bee there ime at nspl with gbh sup teams
see you next month oh no its north vs south see you in june.