Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Weekend Warriors

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
High Wycombe

You could also try Skirmash Wycombe for a good days walk on balling mate...

And yes Weekend Warriors also is a good site with another great bunch of walk on guys..

XxDyeBoyi3xX

XxDyeBoyi3xX
May 18, 2009
yeah i think weekend warriors is so good its so cheap and fun. they no me and some of my m8s as regulars!lol we go quite alot but the only downside is the weekend warriors rental masks! they suck! so i bought my self a dye i3 pro;it has a thermal lense(high definition) and i got the black and white model... i got it half price from a semi pro p8ntballer i know. I recomend Weekend Warriors and the i3 pro is a brilliant mask+++:)

Durajim

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2009
Reading
Great site, awesome zones (Bridge! :D), great marshalls, Site owner is a nice chap too, top site.

He was saying they're planning on opening a new WW shop in Reading soon too! Good news.

XxDyeBoyi3xX

XxDyeBoyi3xX
May 18, 2009
me again...

<P>Goin to weekend warriors this weekend (sat 30th), will be nice to try out my new i3 pro goggles!!!</P>

rush

Hooch is CRRAAAAZZZYYY!
Apr 17, 2009
Harrow London
i'll see ya there dyeboy :)
im a marshall there but im heading down with some of my team to do a little friendly match 3v3 :p
how many of you are going? i'll keep an eye out for ya :D

Durajim

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2009
Reading
Did you go, mate?

You weren't the one looking at the A5, etek and Vibe were you? Because if you were, I think I sat down and ran you through the A5 :p

Edit, if it was you, it's a testament to how slow my brain works, I recognised you had some i3s when I was talking to you and it took the next six hours to put the pieces together :(