Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Welcome to P8ntballer 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Hi guys id just like to say that mike gardner does not play for hazard and therefore does not express the views of the team. Could anyone please inform me of who he is cause id like to ask him why he felt he need to use our team name in his rant and what we have done for him to slander our name.

Cheers
Bully
Thats not Mike Gardner, I know him personally and is not involved with Hazard at all, infact has joined the ranks of tigers 2 and doesnt have an account under that name for anyone thats thinking its him.
No idea who it is

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Not to sure if this is the right thread but any reason why my notification emails have stopped. I am not getting emails when someone PM's me. I was till about 11 and the email address is all set up. Dont know if anything has changed in the back ground

Rich

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Not to sure if this is the right thread but any reason why my notification emails have stopped. I am not getting emails when someone PM's me. I was till about 11 and the email address is all set up. Dont know if anything has changed in the back ground

Rich
Dont worrys about this it seems they have all just come though. Strange as some of them are over 1 hour old. Dont know if there was a issue in the background but its all fixed at the min

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Emoticons

Having looked around a bit more and gotten more familiar with the new sites features I have to say that I'm not overly impressed by the choice of emoticons!

;) and :D are very similar looking, even with my new glasses on I have to squint to see the difference between :( , :) and :eek:

I think the biggest problem is that they lack contrast and would be more suited to a skin with a darker background.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
When I hit the button that's supposed to take me to the first new post in a thread since my last visit, it takes me to the top of the page the post is on, but not the actual post itself.
Yeah, wearing out my scroll wheel here, gonna ring claims direct about RSI soon!

Oh my God, I just noticed the spell checker.....
Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.