Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Well done London mayhem

John Sosta

Jun 14, 2010
Preserving thier 100% record London Mayhem took the win today.
My favorite game of the day was mayhem v Loki both teams going for it and buzzer changing possesion multiple times making a cracking game well done both teams.

The full results will be going up on the F5 website wednesday as danielle wont be be back till then .

But here are top 4 teams for now.

1st London Mayhem
2nd loki
3rd Storm.
4th Storm Gorrillas

Ragman121

Mar 20, 2011
ouch, that means we did even worse than i thought... and that wasnt very good to start >< ah well, much fun had all day soooo all is still good :)

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Had a great day yesterday, even though we didn't place to well.

Got off to a rocky start in our first game, then sailed through to win our second game very comfortably.

Great to see Storm Gorillaz place as they have really come on from the first event last year. To be honest, and without being rude to Gorillaz, they were usually one of the 'easier' games of the day last season for us. They have now beaten us at the last 2 events. Will have to sort that out for next time... :)

Only unfortunate thing is that sometimes the F5 scores don't really reflect how close some of the games actually are.

For example, if team A has a score of 50 for the buzzer, with team B having 47 and both teams having roughly the same kills, then the 3 points go to team A for the win, with 0 points to team B for the loss.

Not complaining, just noting.....

Many thanks to John and Jackie for putting up with everyone virtually in their garden (field next door).

Huge thanks to our sponsors KEE / Empire for the flawless AXE's, the awesome CONTACT playing gear, and of course the superb bulletts we shot all day (without a single break throughout the entire team of 11 guns playing, I have to add).

Cheers

Wingy...

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Yep the Mayhem v Loki game was the best F5 game I have seen played ever. Was intense! A real battle flowing around the buzzer, with both teams constantly taking and losing important real estate. Scores were almost the same till right near the end, Mayhem started pulling away.

Well done both teams! Showed us all whats possible :)

edit: this match was video'd, and I'll post the link when its available.

Whitaker101

Jan 24, 2010
Loki Vs Mayhem

I recorded it on gregs camera, probally be on his youtube profile within a few days. Search for 'hawksgreg' for his profile.