Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Welsh Open Feedback

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
agreed, in general small fields whilst they do lead to high volumes of paint on the break they also result in more kills on the break and a lower overall paint consumption....dont think any of the manc x guys potted up more than once all weekend

welshy

DV8
Apr 15, 2002
Darlington, co.durham,
groups.msn.com
excellent event well done to the girls for setting it up and all there helpers on the friday and a few days before that

got to give a shout out to the band that played on the friday night
great comedy value:D :D

DJ`s in the players tent thought they were spot on played some great music well done guys

marshalling yep there was a lot of crap calls thats the way it goes its always bad if its going against you and not for you. live with it.

toilets atleast they were proper ones much better than a portaloo lets face it they are not designed to take 500 people in one day:)

all in all great weekend

Jud your run through sat night im now scared for life:D :D big up for you though for doing that put a smile and a grin on a lot of faces lol:D

well done to both inferno teams

welshy

DV8
Apr 15, 2002
Darlington, co.durham,
groups.msn.com
Got to agree with russ and jahlad on the paint not sure on how much we used with 2 teams playing

but DV8 we were lucky if we were breaking into pots in most games most pots i used in 1 game was 3 most of the time it was a hopper and a pot:)

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
yeah pika field 4 was a good field thanks mate

as to what i said before...ok im not a knob like this in person (am i??)...i probably wouldnt argue on-field and as of yet never have.

i know it is their job and sometimes it is difficult for them, no hard feelings or anything, loads of you guys and gals did a good job, but some of these problems can be solved by being as thorough as possible during the game, as nothing is ever resolved afterwards. ever.

i am not one of those people that comes back not having won a tourney saying 'oh we didnt win because the refs were ****'. we didnt win because we werent as good as Devastation this time, but next time maybe. i'm genuine and not complaining just for the sake of it.

i will shut up now sorry :(

John C everyone thought those DJs were crap (apart from themselves of course ;), they thought they were sooo bling), we were thick enough to set up on the table right next to them on both days, doh!

the fields were nice, but short. either one of two things happened, either play turned aggressive, with lots of mad moves etc, or it turned into a volume game.

favourite field to play: field 3
best marshalling: field 4

ginge2000

SMOKE THEM FOOLS
Oct 21, 2003
stalyvegas, so manc
Visit site
on behalf of devostation

Just like to say that it was a wicked weekend and with it being our first tourny we feel really happy coming first in div D.

The fields felt good to us, as we play a small arena all the time. so short break outs were good

The marshalls seemed to be ok on all fields bar field 3 when it went down to three of the marshals were arguing over wether one of our players were in or out. thats no good to ant one.

Apart from that and the bus to the party never showed for 2 hours it was great to meet new people.

Well done to red heat aswell you guys played well and really got us worried a couple of time in the day. hope to see u guys an gals soon

And we were the guys on the table next to the dj, and they were ok, but not the best

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
it was only your first tourney! im impressed

hey we all got excited after our last game, we thought we'd won the div so we did the whole jumping and screaming thing (and i ran off and told anyone who would listen :rolleyes: ) but...actually they hadnt added our bye on (50) and your last game score was like 97 or something so you won :p well done it was close, and you were a good opposition thanks

oh yeah i forgot to say wooooo the prizes were cool thanks i luurve my belt and fluffy stick

angel

welcome to the party
Jul 8, 2001
york
well done angels , as always

marshalled the weekend , would like to thank the guys i marshalled with on field 1.
big up to the ultimate, good on you john , looked after us , also ,phil, james and tom, after saturday we all deserved a beer, .
i.ve marshalled millenium and masters and bullys , but the welsh open was the fairest i have ever seen , mistakes were made by players and marshall's, but i think that the masters still set's the standards for the rest.:
big up to inferno rage and inferno . you guys have gone from strength to strength:
and lets no forgot the angels :leading the front of uk domestic paintball forward:

lets keep the support for the angles coming , the 10m man is pending get booked in early:
cheers angel
:D :D :D :D :D :D

USELESS

Dec 3, 2003
Where ever!!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by Rosie
we were thick enough to set up on the table right next to them on both days, doh!
Nuff said :rolleyes:

Top weekend well done the inferno guys i guess the next thing though Rob will have to teach the Rage guys is how to win a tourny and show some respect to other teams around them that they have played instead of the scenes that did take place after some of their games :mad:.
A word of advice guys teams will try to act gratiously in defeat but when their noses are rubbed in it then what goes around comes around im afraid be abit more curtious its a thing called manners which some teams do still have .