Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Welsh Open Thanks from The Clan

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Just like to thank the people who made it so good for us.

First of all thanks to A1 paintball esp Big Sid and Pedro for makin this possible. Big up to Les for all the off hand tips on trying to get ma gun fixed and for all the spare guns we needed at the weekend!
Thanks to JUSTPAINTBALL for the quality paint and the help they give us in general, Gill your a star babe (but u made me pay for that nipple cover :( ) lol

Burb ya big bam, was brill to meet you mate and the other marshalls from our field, hope to see you again big guy your a funny mofo, thanks for the laughs mate (and the beers) ;)
Paul Collier thanks for the advice on the Speed mate, Robbo DOA good to see you again mate, even if you aint holdin a marker ;)

Was good to meet so many people this weekend, we all had a great time and just miffed its all over :(

Congrads to Method who won Div B and to Nitro for beatin us in a clinch game (we ended up 2nd anyway but hey). Walker ya tos**r ama get you back mofo, don t think you can just shoot me and not expect to get ur ass mugged next game ;)

K2 thanks for kickin our ass boys, was a real eye opener.

And to ALL the teams we played, we never really had any major issues were all very fair games and was a pleasure to play you guys!

See all you mofo's at the trials,

Mak D
:cool:

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
And yes.......Mak_D can play paintball!

He pulled THE best move of on field 4 :)

Well done guys, you all rocked.

:)

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Originally posted by Mak_Daddy_*69
[BCongrads to Method who won Div B and to Nitro for beatin us in a clinch game (we ended up 2nd anyway but hey). Walker ya tos**r ama get you back mofo, don t think you can just shoot me and not expect to get ur ass mugged next game ;) [/B]
Ahem.... You AND Hardy;)

just keep tryin baby you'll get there in the end.:p

p.s under a minute, wasnt exactly clinche now was it!

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Originally posted by Walker (Nitro)
Ahem.... You AND Hardy;)

just keep tryin baby you'll get there in the end.:p

p.s under a minute, wasnt exactly clinche now was it!
Yeah yeah, I ll make you eat your words mate, and it wasnt under a min a don t think mate. Your gettin a bit excited big guy, but hey am not takin anythin from u guys, you were the better team on the day.
But no worry mate, next time............................... (big spookey voice) YOUR GETTIN IT!

Mak D
:cool:

Burb cheers dude, you missed me do roughly the exact same thing the next game on our field against Bio Hazzard, but I did it a bit faster this time :D

Take care buddy