Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Welsh Open

PHIL (KELLY'S)

Feb 7, 2002
Visit site
Thanks

Thanks to the organisers for a great day and to the other teams for making the tournament well worth playing, Thanks to my team, Digger, Eddie, Lee and Moomin great days play, Thanks to Banzai, JCS Imperial and the UK Chameleons for great fast paced games and sportsmanship and to all the other teams we played.

I think the two day event is a great idea and think that support from teams will be a definate guys, you might even find yourselves flooded with entries.

peegee

Official HK ARMY Member
Jul 10, 2001
yorkshire
well done boys

well done lads u deserved the win yeasterday you played some fantastic ball..

good see digger eddie and moomin back on their games..

well done blakey and the sad boys for the best tourny of the year so far ...

also well done to banzai the games were ...... well fast paced anyway . nice shot dave my turn next time..... ;)

pee gee

:cool:

Phil Warr

Sep 28, 2001
Worcester
www.sadworld.co.uk
Air

Fair point about the air supply Mark. We will be looking into this for future events. We'll keep you posted.
as for the press. We were told there was a possiblity that BBC Wales and at least four Welsh Newspapers were going to attend. Unfortunatley, as far as I am aware none did, unless we missed them some how.
Hopefully next time we will get them there and showcase Paintball.

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Words

What can I say, the best weekend playing paintball in my Life and I have been playing a long time. My hat goes off to all involved, Quest...well done lads, fantastic game.

Pimps.........Thank you......

I'm welling up, this was amazing.

Sid Yup drinking till 3:30 then running around the hotel naked.....can't get better than that....

Sid

Zap Girl.....you missed it babes ;)

See ya all soon

sc0tty

WALKER LIKES YOUNG BOYS
Aug 27, 2001
Manchester
Good tourney but

Sam stop being so nice Yes it was a good tourney!!
But........

Fill in the blanks

U.K. C______ are D____ C________ B________'s

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Tom Tom
Was that the game on field 3? Near the beggining(ish) of the day?
erm sort of mid afternoon. as to which field I'm not sure, I have a crap memmory its the field my team one on twice lol er and the field we played our first game on lol helpfull aren't I :rolleyes:

Paul
:D

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
now now guys

This is a positive post about a tourney that was well enjoyed by everyone and organised awesomely (is that a word?) by the Midland lads, good work fellas.

Pleeeeease don't bring it down by turning it into a post about how much some teams bend the rules. Save it for the Speak your brains section.

Top notch Blakey and co. we well enjoyed it (even though we played crap). Big up to the Pimps for making the effort that they constantly do for the sport. Cooks, you fnyaag.

Big up Latham for re-discovering his game, rrrrrripp.