Welsh Open

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
now now guys

Originally posted by Al Woods
This is a positive post about a tourney that was well enjoyed by everyone and organised awesomely (is that a word?) by the Midland lads, good work fellas.

Pleeeeease don't bring it down by turning it into a post about how much some teams bend the rules. Save it for the Speak your brains section.

Top notch Blakey and co. we well enjoyed it (even though we played crap). Big up to the Pimps for making the effort that they constantly do for the sport. Cooks, you fnyaag.

Big up Latham for re-discovering his game, rrrrrripp.
Aye very true that and well pointed out Al, I did think that myself as I was writing my reply but you know me!:rolleyes:
I'm going to delete my post now........

Paul.

Phil Warr

Sep 28, 2001
Worcester
www.sadworld.co.uk
Scotty / Paul

It is a shame to have any incident in one of our tournaments which causes friction between teams. There will always be differencies of opinion in a high adrenaline sport and the views of both players and on-lookers can often be different from what the marshal sees on field.
Having not seen the incident mentioned I am not going to get involved in a discussion on what occurred but as an organiser the final dicision on the out come of an incident has to go on what the marshal's saw of what happened.
As for the no-look rule in the dead zone. I don't think any of us want to see that return at any tournie, but we will look into other ways to enforce the rule, maybe with 1-4-1ing a team if players in the dead zone do communicate onto the field.
As I said before I am not going to take sides only to say that I hope the incident didn't spoil the day for anyone.

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
It's down to the players

If we want rules to stay, or go, for our benefit then it's up to us as players and representatives of the sport to sort our shiznit out. There are cerrtain teams that will try to bend every rule to gain the upper hand and it is these teams that'll f'ck it up for the rest of us.

The no-look rule is there to stop idiots screaming at players during a game but it also means you can't comment afterwards on how the game went or how well/bad dudes played which is the main reason as why the rule should go BUT if this kinda crap goes on at local tournaments it'll get worse at the bigger, more heated tourneys which is where this shiznit gets noted.

Those that can't just take things as they are when they are shot know who they are and need to chill the f'ck out and sort ther attitudes out.

Trace UK Chameleons

Capt. UK Chameleons
Jul 8, 2001
Sheffield, England.
Visit site
scOTTY

Your opinion mate, don't b rude. Rude is ****.

As Al from K2 said....... don't lower the tone, you did that yesterday.

Cooks,mmmmmmmm.

It has to be said that yesterday' event was awesome, as to was the judging. the venue, the whole thing.

Well done Blakey, Phill all of team SAD, M/Masters.

Megga day guy's you can be assured of our full support in all future events.

Cheers,

Trace

Jinxy

A Full On Paintballer :@)
Feb 11, 2002
Northampton - England
www.sadworld.co.uk
Im sure I speck for most of the marshalls, it was a pleasure to marshal such a great tournament.

As head field Judge on field 1, we watched some real fun games unfold on our field. I would like to take time out to say a big thanks to all the lads that marshalled on field 1.

Well done to Yates for the marshal of the day (By the way he was on field 1).

On finishing this note, I would like to say a BIG thank you to all the teams / players that played this event.

I look forward to seeing you as the next one. :D

The G@me

A Marvel To Watch!!!
Well what can I say that has'nt already been said. Fantastic venue, good marshalling and well organised. Hats off to Blakey and the reast of the M.M. crew we really enyoyed it.

Sid, good to see you again my old friend. Roll on Amsterdam and thanks for a great game.

:D

Thanks again fello's

P.S. Thanks to the pimps aswell for supplying such a great venue. That's how it should be.

Latrz

Tony@maxem

Performance By Design
Jul 7, 2001
England
www.MaxemProPaintball.com
Midland Masters Organisers !!

You all did a very very good job , venue, fields etc.... well done guys...
One or two bad judgements but that happens... we all enjoyed it
Big up to Teams ....Swat, Quest etc well done guys!
We had a bad day in all as we played like punters but still we loved the tournament.... Trophys where very cool and food was brill...........

So in all a very well run tourny..... more supa air tournys like this is needed ..... (when the next one)

See you all soon........
Tony