Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wench Clear Out lysk,hk,projerseys and much more

Scrumpy

Now with added pew pew
Dec 7, 2006
Darkest depths o Zumerzet
Right two weeks is enough of a wait with barely any communication could you please provide proof of posting or a full refund. If no response is forth coming in the next 24 hours a paypal dispute will be opened.

splaxgubble

Jan 3, 2011
Hi this is a piss take it has almost been a month since purchasing the barrel a paypal dispute HAS been opened and they have said if nothing has been received or refunded with a week from now the police will be involved so sort it out!

intimidatorade

www.henniker.eu
Mar 8, 2005
Bristol
www.facebook.com
splaxgubble and scrumpy ive been to get all of the gear from this thread from B19 JPO because he is really unwell and he could really do without the stress of this untill hes better i would appreciate that you dont get the police involved aswell if you can both pm me what you have paid for with your addresses then i can deal with this as soon as possible once again very sorry for everything we totally understand why you would be angry

Ade

Reactions: Tadao

shy-ted

Jan 22, 2005
Isle of Man
Visit site
Hi, no offence if splaxgubble and scrumpy could confirm when they recieve there stuff, i would still like to purchase the lens and strap for the £25 that was agreed earlier in this thread, there has been lack of communication on this thread and by what you say that is through no fault of any one. I would just like to be assured my stuff would arrive before i purchase. This is of course if these items are still available by that point. Cheers