Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

We're back!

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
Normal service is resumed.

Over the last few days we were fighting various intermittent problems with the site, somewhat confusing but when we got to the root of the problem it turns out there was a hardware failure involved.

We managed to keep the site running (barely) to display the notice you would have received informing you of the problem whilst we got a new server set up and secured and migrated the site to it.

If you spot any problems, let me know.

Thanks.

Reactions: Pingu

Richiemonk

Jul 24, 2005
Norfolk
names r messed up, like "phil-boy's" name to me only has an outline of text with a white background....im getting that on all names

Razordave

The Turks
Oct 15, 2013
Got back in now and can access everything except "wanted" and " for sale " it says document not found on this server

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
In addition to local DNS caches various servers on the internet maintain their own cache lists
The forum remains unavailable from some locations / providers, and potentially browsers *

On my phone using safari the old servers message about checking DNS comes up, but opera goes to the active server, whether via virgin on wifi or O2 on 3G
On my laptop via virgin both Firefox and Internet explorer go to the old server, using p2p works for the new server

F