Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

We're back!

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
In addition to local DNS caches various servers on the internet maintain their own cache lists
The forum remains unavailable from some locations / providers, and potentially browsers *

On my phone using safari the old servers message about checking DNS comes up, but opera goes to the active server, whether via virgin on wifi or O2 on 3G
On my laptop via virgin both Firefox and Internet explorer go to the old server, using p2p works for the new server

F
Sorry tommikka but I think your keyboard is broken or this site is still broken as all I read in your post is chinese double dutch computer nerd talk !!! ;)

:D

Reactions: Evil Rich

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I was having no luck with the search function a few night back

Not sure if that was related to the server issue?

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
still having trouble accessing the forum chrome don't let me and standard internet browser lets me now & then i am using my phone at the moment as laptop is dead so no comments regarding that

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
Yep same here fine last night,error message comes up each time try to look at something.
Start page shows,then error.
I'm on Mack book now thats OK.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Sorry tommikka but I think your keyboard is broken or this site is still broken as all I read in your post is chinese double dutch computer nerd talk !!! ;)

:D
Proper geek stuff:

Some people won't be able to access the new sever as their providers systems may point to the old address until it clears all the way through the internet

If this is still the case then p2p software could help for the moment
(There are two primary reasons that people will use p2p - for work connections when out as if they were in their office, or for privacy because they wear tin foil hats or download copyrighted material)

Or some browsers can find their way through, such as the opera browser app on an iphone

Work arounds won't be needed once the internet learns the new address
(Right now I've got through properly on the iphone)