Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Were New Paintballer(help) lol

jcressey

Demolition Squad
Nov 6, 2005
East Sussex - Brighton
Hey boys: now i have been asking people to help me and my team get good at paintballing,ther have been people on here very helpfull but theres a few more things to ask!

1.We have opened a forum and we want as many paintballers to sig on and start talking to us about paintballing and that because we are going to buy the sp ion soon wee all getting one, and it would be really good to have advced actually on our forum and it would be good to talk to people who know what thre on about..the site is www.freewebs.com/sussex-hambush then click forum

2.Sponsership:how hard is it to get sponserd eventuly? and can you only get sponserd by other paintball companys or can it be a business or something ?

cheers fellaz
Jason c

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
i personnelly think its best to be sponsored by a company as with all sports you will get freebees, as when i skated the local shop sponsored me and i got free skates as long as whenever i did skate i had there t-shirt or jumper etc on, other cpmpanies could sponsor you but what is jcb gonna give you equipment wise they can pay ur tournies and stuff aslong asu promote, so in all try get a sponsorship off a paintball shop for the prospects but the random company for funds

this just off top of my head so any1 correct me if im wrong

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
If you can get outside sponsors, then get 'em.

As far as paintball companies as sponsors, you have to ask yourself- "do other players aspire to be like me? if I wear a Dye mask, will someone else be more likely to spend their money on a Dye mask?"

If you can convince yourself that you are that influential, then you might have a sliver of a hope of convincing a paintball company that you would be an asset, and that they would sell more stuff if others saw you using their equipment.

Alternatively, you could open a store, sell lots of Bran X paintballs, and ask that Brand X give you paint for events... sell enough, and they might give you practice paint. That really only mean that you are getting a better dealer price, but that is how most folks do it.

eastie123

Uncooperative
Jun 2, 2005
Da hood!
Visit site
hi m8, already posted on a different thread.

well, i personally think it is best to get sponsered by a paintballing company. but first you need to prove why the company should sponser you. for e.g, the team i play for (devastation) we won the div 4 in the welsh open and WDP agreed that they should sponser us.

But then again its up to you to suit your needs.

EASTIE

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
well everyone has 2 start somewhere so why dont u go try shoot someone elses threads or just get a hobby cause id hardly call being a paintballer and then start slatin other ppls beginnings a great way to promote the hobbie/sport, much of a hobbie for u so start knitting

Nickyboy

Jan 6, 2005
Sunny Bournemouth
Sponsorships a reward after dedication and success.

If it's a novalty to local companies then by all means approach them, but to get a good deal, your better of joining a well established team with good deals already set up.

Although, there are teams out there who are new and doing well enough to deserve it.