Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WGP AutoCocker Orracle Upped! UK

jakewells

Got Milk??
May 22, 2007
Heres my stunning gat iv got up for grabs..

Its an cocker orracle in a gorjus pewter to black fade..

This was originally made for an American Pro Paintball team as ther team gat, only 30 were made and were designed and upped to perfection.

This has all the Karnivor valves and internals, has had the e-blade and zero-b board fitted and has reflective eyes. This has the LED screen so you can play about with all the different firing modes, timing etc..

This is a beautiful gat and fires like a dream.. its completely tournament legal and has the range of firing modes with ramping options, psp etc..

Comes with custom parts on/off w/ purge, short drop forward and kaner 689 barrel..

I also have a full freak kit to fit this gat which can be purchased at extra cost (or seperately if someone is interested)

This marker puts most to shame and was used by myself at several tournaments, it out performs the most out there... it certainly turns heads..

Features include:
Magnoptic trigger technology
Non-contact optical switching ensures smooth trigger operation.
Magnetic trigger return provides positive tactical feedback.
Ultra-fine adjustment is afforded by means of externally adjustable trigger stops.
Breech sensor
Reflective IR sensor monitors operation of the bolt and paint feeding in order to optimize the cocking cycle.
Allows rates of fire exceeding 16 balls per second without chopping.
Adjustable sensitivity provided through use interface.
Heads-up display
Multi-character dot matrix LED user interface display.
Easy-select game timer, shot counter, breech sensor reading, or battery level indicator.
Read the display without taking your eyes off the game.
Electronic 3-way
Utilizes existing semi block.
Marker is timed electronically with a high degree of precision through the user interface.

This is light, incredibly accurate, quiet and shoots persistant strings... From the moment you put this in your hand, youll understand why i am so enthusiastic about its quality.

I also have a bunch of spares and a JT marker case which i will include with this..

im open to offers on this worste i can say is no.. you all no how unique this marker is - if you want to see the basic version (without all the upgrades) paste this into your browser:
http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/1444/

please find pics below - courtesy of evoonline :)

Got a few people who can vouch for me as i have bought this and that through these forums. I am also a highly trusted ebay member so i can provide proof that this is legit.

Cheers,
Jake.

forgot to mention... this gat is set up at 15 bps ramp (psp etc modes as standard) and is uncapped semi (managed about 22bps in semi, there is a flash you can get to change the ramp cap although this will then make it unusable in tournamants until reset - it also has the tt filtering and debounce)

jakewells

Got Milk??
May 22, 2007
replied

got a few pics just nowhere to host them.. send me your email address and il send you them :)

cheers,
Jake.