Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

wgp hinge triggers???

kyle

Oct 4, 2001
Visit site
i have an all stock 2001 cocker w/ a 10in boomstick / no nitro yet, kinda poor ya know, but im thinkin bout the hinge trigger anyone have any experience w/ it?? how much faster is it then my stock trig and is it complicated to put on my gun and once i do do i have to re time the whole thing?? thanx - kyle

Ledz

Jul 13, 2001
Planet Planet
www.planeteclipse.com
Hinge Triggers for cockers

Have a look at the 'Rockit' blade frame by Planet.

I'm an ex-automag user who moved to the cocker about a year ago. This trigger frame performs outstandingly.

Dave Elliott
Banzai

cockerguy

Dec 15, 2001
CANADA!!!
Visit site
WGP hinge triger

Oh man I played w/my friends hinge trigger cocker one day. Holy SH!T does it ever make a difference it feels amazing i reccomend it highly well worth it a little steep if your short on cash tho.

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Mmmmmm WGP??

I've seen the WGP hinge trigger frame and to be honest it's a bit crap. The Eclipse Rokit Blade Frame is a much better version. The problem with the WGP version is its lack of ergonomics, it feels horrible and cheap. The Eclipse Rokit has been totally designed throughout, the shape of the actual frame is comfortable when held and the trigger feels real nice and positive when fired. The Cocker version rules man, everyone who has one sayy they are totally amazing and easy to get to grips with. I got a Rokit Blade Frame on my Angel, this rocks big time bro'.

BUY ONE TODAY :D

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
All you angel lovers out there

Get the Eclipse Blade Frame, it seriously rocks. If like me you can fire a gun pretty quick using normal trigger fingers it ripps. If you like to double tap the biatch, it ripps even more. Fast, fast, fast.

Like I said earlier, buy one today. It WILL improve your life. ;)

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
Don't get the WGP frame. Get the Shocktech frame. It is like 25 bucks more but well worth in. Your gun will need to be re-timed and if you don't know how to do it then you need to get it done professionally. That is like another 20 bucks but it is well worth it for the frame.