Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

wgp hinge triggers???

Adrenochrome

da puffmeister
Jul 12, 2001
surrey
The dogs

The eclipse blade frames wether for angel or cocker are the dogs bollocks its like a real piece of craftsmanship, no slop and real easy to use

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Just got my blade frame thru the post this morning... spent a couple of minutes attaching my sticky grips, swapping the three wat hoses around and adjusting the sear lug and it feels sweet! I just wish that i had some gas to put through it. Can't wait to rip it up at a field near YOU soon:D

ps - go the Eclipse... You know it makes sense!;)

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Oh, yeah... Forgot to say, I think that i got the last Chrome / Nickel one (at least that was what i was told).

(Changes to Simpson's style bully kid)

Ha ha

:D :D :D

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Right, don't burn me down kids but I've seen bothe the Shock and the WGP hinge frames and they both suck ass. The Shock version is well clunky and feels real harsh, the design of it is brutal man. WGPs is the opposite, a bit of a fags frame. The Eclipse is by far THE ONLY frame to get. :D

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
What the hell are you talking about?!? Have you shot on the Shocktech frame??? The thing kicks ass!!! I havent shot the Eclipse frame and it might be better than the Shocktech frame but the Shock one does not suck. It wasn't my gun that I shot with the frame on it so I don't know about the design but the trigger is not rough. It is real light and smooth and snaps back into place real well. Best cocker trigger I ever felt.

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Just take a look at the figures guys...

6 people have recommended the Planet / Eclipse / Rockit / Blade Frame.

2 people have suggested using the WGP

and

(drum roll please)

1 person (Eric) is pushing for the ugly as hell Shocktech:D

Micah

Wait you didn't count me did you? I'm pushing for either one, they both kick ass, I have the WGP and I love it but the blade looks much sweeter and is easier to adjust. teh WGP also makes the gun slightly higher ... I don't know if that is good or bad just FYI ...

-Micah

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
You are in the WGP group...

I'm in the Blade group and it's clearly better over here!!!:D

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
How many of those people who recommended the Blade frame are not from the UK?????? NONE!! I bet none of you have shot the shocktech frame, much less even seen a real one. The real reason you reccomend the Blade frame is cause you have only seen the Blade frame. The Shock frame is ugly, but it is sweet as hell. When installed properly there is absolutely no throw from side to side and it is ultra smooth. Also, name the top 5 cocker techc in the world. I bet that if you have any sense in the world Danny Love is there. DidI mention who is the Shocktech leading tech??? Ummmmmmmm..........Danny Love

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Do you think

that may be because there are probably only about 5 decent techs anyway??

That aside, you're right about us UK lot recommending the Eclipse, we're bound to aren't we. The big difference here though is no matter where a product came from I'd big it up if I thought it was the best, which I do. I own one and it rocks!! I used both the WGP and the Shock ones in Planet as comparisons and they where no way as solid and slick as the Eclipse version. The Bud version felt tall and lame and the Shock version felt a bit medievel, what the fnck is up with the trigger guard dude?? Ouch!!

Have you used a Blade yourself??