Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

wgp hinge triggers???

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Originally posted by eric
Also, name the top 5 cocker techc in the world. I bet that if you have any sense in the world Danny Love is there. DidI mention who is the Shocktech leading tech??? Ummmmmmmm..........Danny Love
Hmmmmmmmm...... Woody(jack wood) Upgrades more types of marker i.e Angel,cocker,bushy,shocker,mag,spyder......etc. Danny love..hmmmm...err...cocker and a cosmetic matrix!...nuff said......Blade frame all the way!

Smokin'

Dec 23, 2001
NorCal
Visit site
"The P. M. P. 3-way has eliminated the need for an actuating rod coupler. You now have a heavy duty shaft that will never bend. To install, remove the coupler, install the 3-way housing, screw on the 3-way shaft, then lock it down. This 3-way works in reverse compared to a standard 3-way."

That the one Micha?

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Now, now Walker... Jealousy is very unbecoming (sp?) in a fellow Veedubber!!! Tw@T:D :D :D

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Now, now Walker... Jealousy is very unbecoming (sp?) in a fellow Veedubber!!! Tw@T:D :D :D

Try www.g3pb.com in the states who were selling them cheaper than planet even including shipping when i last looked!

But don't tell Planet... You ain't seen my roight?!

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
I think its Worr too but im not totally sure. Those things looks soo cool. I want one. If it has a throw like a bomb it will be a big hit. Im not a fan of the bomb 3 way cause of the fact that it is a bitch to time and i cant get those little collars on cause the are so close to each other(grrrrrr)