Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

WGP Sniper 2

roooss

Apr 2, 2017
Hey guys, I think this is in the right thread but I could be wrong.
Basically my dad gave me his old WGP Sniper 2 (which hasn't been fired in the past 15 years or so) and I've decided to try and see if it still works. Apart from cleaning and oiling it is there anything else I should do before trying it out? Also can I just use a regular CO2 bottle on it? (I'm guessing air won't do it any favours).
I'm also wondering if anyone knows the age of theses, the serial number on the marker is 8463 if that helps.

Attached is a few photos of the marker and the original manual.

Any information on this would be appreciated.

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Hey guys, I think this is in the right thread but I could be wrong.
Basically my dad gave me his old WGP Sniper 2 (which hasn't been fired in the past 15 years or so) and I've decided to try and see if it still works. Apart from cleaning and oiling it is there anything else I should do before trying it out? Also can I just use a regular CO2 bottle on it? (I'm guessing air won't do it any favours).
I'm also wondering if anyone knows the age of theses, the serial number on the marker is 8463 if that helps.

Attached is a few photos of the marker and the original manual.

Any information on this would be appreciated.
Hey dude
If you have any problems sorting it out then feel free to get in contact with me. I run a free cocker and sniper teching service so I'd be happy to help.
Ollie

Reactions: Canon Fodder