Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whack Britney Spears with a sausage!!

Ah bless, are y'all making a date here? Kind of a transatlantic entente cordial, with Rancid doing a Tony Blair and bending over for Manning's Dubya?

No wonder homeboy ate the sausage...you crazy Brits - don't you know you never, ever, agree to meet anyone from Missouri. Back where Manning comes from, you just agreed to have his kids dude...

Peace

Manning26

Hey TJ, if you'd like, I could come down there and show you Jeet Kune Do's superiority over Wing Chun, IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT.

How's that Mr. Big?

Sorry Rancid, wasn't thinking on that whole London deal, I'll have to ask and see where exactly I'd be dropping in. I figured you'd jump at the chance to bunker me, that's why I asked. I wouldn't bed you down, atleast, until our second date.

Indonesian badboys...that stuff is hardcore.

I'm awake all hours dude, I have no time for society's mandates for when happy lil consumers should work, sleep, eat, and shop dude, I am a free spirit.

A very tired free spirit maybe, but a free spirit nonetheless.

Peace

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I must compliment you on your knowledge of things martial artsy. Not many people know about Pencak Silat. I used to do Ikatan Pencak Silat a few years ago, but I gave it up because other sports were demanding too much time. It was pretty cool though. It didn't have the whole honour thing that some other martial arts have. Our teacher (A 5' Indonesian guy, who looks 7' because of his enormous haircut) used to teach us to whack the bejeezus out of our opponents, even if they were already down.

Anyway, take care buddy, stay buddhist!!! (P.S. You coming over for the Dutch Millennium?)