Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What a day today

mertlesnertz

Mar 9, 2009
I have got to say this one has been the best so far the field played well the judging was good and the new 7 man format was good all in all it was the best day paint balling i have had in a long time well done Formula 5 and John.
Ohh and well done Outrage for winning it.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
From what I hear Gorillaz smashed Outrage in the final game and we actually pipped them to 1st?

But agree it was a great day. The Formula 4 format (4 on field, 3 in the pits waiting to play and 10 minute games) seemed better than the 5 man (5 on field, 5 in the pits, 20 minute games). Far more movement as it was harder to lock fields down with only 4 guns.....LOADS of muggings!, fewer players to ref (and I thought the refs did a great job today) and lower paint consumption for a cheaper day out. Plus of course only needing 7 players means it's easier for teams to find a squad to play.

Thanks to John, Jackie, Danielle and all the other organisers for a great day.

maca

Gorrilaz
Sep 1, 2009
stratford london
I have got to say this one has been the best so far the field played well the judging was good and the new 7 man format was good all in all it was the best day paint balling i have had in a long time well done Formula 5 and John.
Ohh and well done Outrage for winning it.
Now you are really rubbing salt in the wounds:(
The first f5 i've missed this year and sounds like it was a great day, oh well such is life see you all on the field next month

John Sosta

Jun 14, 2010
Indeed it looked like Outrage were going to win until the Gorillas had a turn and played their hearts out giving the Redsikins the win for the day by 4 points

Andrew M

Tadao
Jun 26, 2011
Now you are really rubbing salt in the wounds:(
The first f5 i've missed this year and sounds like it was a great day, oh well such is life see you all on the field next month

Yeah, Storm Gorillas were great today, did awesome against Outrage in that final game and gave us a really good game too! :)

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Had a great day today.

Was really unsure about the whole F4 concept to be honest as I've been more than happy playing F5 for the last 18 months.

At the end of the day, I must admit that I prefer the F4 format.

Makes it even better as we won....

Couldn't have done it without our fantastic Empire AXE's, Prophecy's and the spot on Evil paint we were shooting, all from John and Jackie at KEE.

Wingy...

Ragman121

Mar 20, 2011
From what I hear Gorillaz smashed Outrage in the final game and we actually pipped them to 1st?
indeed, i had litteraly just said "we're gonna have to try really hard to screw this up and loose now..." and then we did.
but hey, great day all around and we had a blast, well done to gorillaz for that final game, really smashed the hell outta us, and grats to redskins for their solid win, spose we'll just have to get you next time :p

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Guys and Gals,

It was an awesome days balling.

As Wingy already said, we have been paying the F5 for over a year and at each event John Sosta had made tweaks here and there to improve it, even with these changes Teams have struggled to get the 10 players. Now with the decline in teams others may have just shut up shop and stopped the event but not Mr Sosta, he has tried his utmost to keep this event going and now this has morphed into the F4 with 7 players.

Well, as the other comments have already said, It was a really really good day, the play was so much better to actually play the field rather than just lane it.

My thanks go to the other teams we played and the other teams that actually turned up for the event, there were some good battles out there.

Thanks also go to the marshalls who didnt really have to do very much, but when they did, they did it properly and fair, and the biggest thanks go to the Sosta Family, Kee and Empire - The kit, guns, paint are all amazing and it showed with our overall performance.

See you all soon, and if you havent tried this before in the F5 mode, then come give it a try in the F4 format, you will not be disappointed !!!