Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What a **** forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gassy

Anyone want to let the Mods know on talkpb know as he is the latest member on there ?

Henry8362

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2010
Upper layham, Ipswich
Sigh, what a moron. This guy has also been trolling the justpaintball facebook page, trying to shift his crap on there as well as: Asking for sponsorship, and my favorite one offering £130 for a brand new invert mini, most of what he writes on there is deleted, however if you look at the second post down on this page:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/167223414909?ap=1 who do you see once again, trying to peddle his crap, oh and also upon getting told by several people not to make stupid low balls, he simply replies "I'm Dyslexic" :tsk:

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Did one of you nasty mods upset the poor chap? You must learn to be nicer to new members (member being the operative word) like FallenFamily otherwise how will we get enough people on here to maintain the forums presence in the community, as we all know we are desparately short of people on here...... I think you forget that reading and understanding rules is a little bit challenging for some people and we should understand and accomadate their needs to make the forum truely inclusive.

Got to go wash my keyboard - its covered in sarcasm....

Adamantium

Modfather
Oct 25, 2006
London
www.tech4.tv
Have to agree with my fellow mods, like cooks was saying, its been a while since we have had a incestual 'tard in here.

come on, we wait on your reply..

Status
Not open for further replies.