What a **** forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
You have go to remember that he's a 13 year old child so i'm presuming his erratic and rude behavior is down to him probably going through puberty at the current time,all those hormones racing around his body and he's beginning to notice those little changes to his body and wondering why he gets hot and cold flushes and feels so awkward around the girls at school then there's the greasy skin and acne to contend with which will probably result in low self esteem.

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
You have go to remember that he's a 13 year old child so i'm presuming his erratic and rude behavior is down to him probably going through puberty at the current time,all those hormones racing around his body and he's beginning to notice those little changes to his body and wondering why he gets hot and cold flushes and feels so awkward around the girls at school then there's the greasy skin and acne to contend with which will probably result in low self esteem.
jammy sod, if id have hit puberty at 13 i probably wouldnt have been bullied as much!!! but on the flip side, i wasnt a ****!! ;)

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
I'm only presuming puberty is the reason but i could be wrong.

It could just be that he's one of life's ignorant little turds that doesn't realize that his actions alone are making it impossible for him to sell his kit within the online paintball community.

Or......it could be that he's just a spoilt little rich kid with no basic understanding of respect for others due to having everything bought for him by his parents (i base this observation on the fact that his hobbies include racing expensive looking go-karts and game shooting with an expensive looking 12 bore which neither hobbies are cheap to do if your a 13yo kid so i presume daddy pays for it all)

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
have to give him some doo's he took a pic of berties nightclub in newquay, i was in there not a month ago. granted he can only see it from outside. but still.

G

Gassy

have to give him some doo's he took a pic of berties nightclub in newquay, i was in there not a month ago. granted he can only see it from outside. but still.
And he is claiming that the man on the bike outside there is Him.:eek:

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
And that's the end of that chapter. If Mr FallenFamily wants to defend his honour, PM me and I'll set up a Thuderdome for you. Until then, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.