Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what after an ion?

bmw

Feb 17, 2005
northumberland
Visit site
shock!!!! is this from the same infernomark that whoops every ones arse with a mech??,
the same guy that wouldnt listen or take anyones advice on his last thread regarding mechs v electros

hey.. it was just a matter of time before you saw the light.. throw that site inferno away and get a real marker...you know you want to....you know it makes sense.....:D

Skeet

Platinum Member
Have you considered a Cocker?
Same price range...totally different league?

I do have one for sale, which is why I'm asking....it ramps, it looks the dogs, and its £200 posted, and its fully upped (E1 ZeroB plus nexus spec and Slik) so, if your interrested, drop me a PM or do asearch on my name in teh classifides.

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
It indeed was a positive comment about the plastic generation of markers... but to be fair for £200 i guess you cant really knock em, and whats next on list from the ion are glorified blowback's?

Elekra's are jumped up spyders, avoid like the plague

joeyarmstrong

http://pages.***digy.net/
Apr 21, 2003
birmingham
p8ntonline.co.uk
wouldnt like to buy second hand as the back of of the store i buy from will prove an invaluble resource.

mike from brum-no im just seeing what else i can get my hands on before i go see jim next week to pick up another one(thats if nothing better turns up)

just keeping my options open,thats all.

angel a4 you say??

autocockers i like,just dont like the fact you have to e-blade them if i buy in the ions price bracket.
also dont like the fact that when they f*cked it takes alot ot time and effort to get them rocking again,and i have no patients!

AUPaintSoc

(o)(o)
Jul 19, 2005
Aberdeen
www.abdn.ac.uk
Spyder Electras? You seen them? Or held one? Um... The build quality of the "sweet-as" rocking trigger disturbs me, plus the valve-radio style LED's inside it.

Plus of course many tournies dont allow the use of the rocking triggers, counts as a double trigger or something...

Oh, and think of it this way. Out of the box, the Electra comes with Kingmans best bits, at the top of the upgrade tree and its still a bit dodgy. Out of the box, the Ion is at the bottom, and still fires 15bps... Hmm.
Planet were cocks too with the Electra. The girl who bought it wasnt told it was from the US, and didnt come with a charger... Planet wouldnt help her with it, and when she replaced the stock rechargable with Duracells, it wouldnt really work... So she sent it back, to be told it would cost her a 40% 'restocking' charge...

Wraths are interesting, fun to play with, but as far as Im aware, the 2 Aberdeen Uni members (possibly the only owners in Scotland, or ever?) who own them have both had problems. Ones blown up, and the other leaks....

Buy second hand... The Ion has changed the second hand market, so many £500+ guns are costing half that.....

Just my opinion!!!