Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Air TANK for the Empire Invert Mini please guys?? =S

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
I wouldn't use a LP personally - the mini will run fine on HP and there are very few funs that use LP - you'd be stuck with a tank that wouldn't work on any guns you buy in the future....

MiniMan

Feb 26, 2009
Okay all thanks alot for your help!

Im getting mysel a DXS from London Paintball Supplies when they have some more instock with the new regs (in a few weeks)

>> MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD NOW, THANKYOU =) <<

evoG9

Platinum Member
Jan 15, 2009
Okay all thanks alot for your help!

Im getting mysel a DXS from London Paintball Supplies when they have some more instock with the new regs (in a few weeks)

>> MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD NOW, THANKYOU =) <<
Do you know how much they are likely to be?

MiniMan

Feb 26, 2009
Yes mate, they are £130... but they are unavailable for the next 3 weeks as they had to be sent back to Draxxus to change all the reg's. Unfortunately that price does NOT include P&P.

evoG9

Platinum Member
Jan 15, 2009
Yes mate, they are £130... but they are unavailable for the next 3 weeks as they had to be sent back to Draxxus to change all the reg's. Unfortunately that price does NOT include P&P.
Ok, thanks for the info. I was looking to get the "Dye Throttle Bottle" (I think that's what it's called) but I might get one of these instead if I can't get a used one off of here next month.

Are these any good?

Duncan Berry

London Tigers 2
May 27, 2008
Cambridge
just my opinion but i'd avoid stacko if at all possible.
I've heard of too many "explosions" with them and then the case of a load of defective bottles being stolen and sold on.

evoG9

Platinum Member
Jan 15, 2009
most air bottles are good ... as long as it does te job and fired paintballs out your gun to your satsfaction ... its fine :D
Yeah obviously :rolleyes:

What about size etc are they bulky or more of a stubby style than other bottles.

just my opinion but i'd avoid stacko if at all possible.
I've heard of too many "explosions" with them and then the case of a load of defective bottles being stolen and sold on.
I've read and heard about this type of thing as well, although I am going for a DXS or Dye Throttle.