Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Are the Next Angel's Features?

Problem

Oct 5, 2001
Visit site
I have heard wild and unfounded rumours, such as built in chrono capabilities and antichop eyes. My best guess would be increased dwell granularity, better integration with the a.i.r., and improved options for a variety of intellifeed setups (and possibly increased number of hoppers that the intellifeed works with),

Does anyone know what the next Angel will include?
Larry

Stig

Aug 14, 2001
Newcastle
Visit site
increased dwell granularity

increased dwell granularity, wot does that mean ??
incase you didn't know, the dwell setting on an angel changes the firing pulse to the solenoid. this can be either to long (wastes air) or to short (not enough air), it can't be "granular" whatever that means.
the "eye" thing is a possibility though cos it's the only gizmo the angel hasn't already got

Problem

Oct 5, 2001
Visit site
Granularity

To a greater detail, such as 14.5. Some us have had to increase the dwell to avoid paint chops and have lost a great deal of air efficiency in the trade off, even going from 14 to 15. I know what the dwell does. Since we have it digitized, I wouldn't mind seeing fractional settings in order to regain some of the lost air efficiency.

Anyone in the know on the next Angel's features?

Problem

Oct 5, 2001
Visit site
Last time I tried to ask this a year ago (can't rememer which American forum), the front-runner of the silly answers was an MP3 player with earphone jack.

Anyone hear tell of the next Angel's features?
Larry