Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What ball to use in a tournament?

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
yup. a whole load of variables to consider. even the weather can affect the quality of the paintball.

as said, expensive is not necessarily best.

get a budget in you heads and go speak to a vendor. they'll tell you what's shooting well, and if they are a good vendor it will have been well kept.

blaze has always done me well til it gets colder then onto frostbite. both good budget paints.

proto is generally very good for its price.

the draxxus gold i've used was cracking - just glad i didn't pay for it ;)

daesalthor

Aug 13, 2009
Motherwell
www.mwh.nu
Diablo heat,I've never had a proble, with it for rec purposes,good offers on it the now if u look around.

I've used rps premium as well,bit over priced but shoots true and straight every time,nice thick fill too,but I know people who use high pressure markers that have problems with it.

If in doubt,proto is really good,an polar ice is really good in cold an wet weather, never had a barrell burst or hopper in 3 boxes with that stuff.

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
give me a shout, we are supplied by warped and I can see if they will sort you with some formula 13 when they deliver our paint for the day. we shot it at the weekend and had no problems at all with it.

thomas221289

super soaker ftw!
Aug 12, 2008
ashington
use what ever you can afford if you buy more obox's you normaly get a better deal.

iv used dxs silver, proto, formula 13 and celtic this season all of it was great apart from celtic but i think that was because of the heat.

if you play cpps i think warped can bring paint and justpaintball are always there so just ring both shops and im sure they can help you out!

leach

Disruption!
May 10, 2008
In my opinion draxxus is the best paint you can shoot so try to get either gold or silver. We shoot gold every event and it's perfect!

WOODY LOKI

Has been.
Oct 25, 2006
St neots
i'm with them

you've already been told by all the post above, but we buy from lips they advise us on whats good at the moment and they are normally spot on and if not they can usually give you something that fits the bill.

we personally prefer dxs paint (blaze, silver, gold) but thats because its very consistant. on the down side we can't afford the half pallet we use during a training weekend at those prices.

also it comes down to what your gun will fire. i can put the crappiest paint in my geo and it will fire it without breaks (quick endorsment). i know some guns struggle with certain paints.

hope that helps.