Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what barrel

fezter

Platinum Member
Apr 29, 2007
swindon
hi
iam looking to get a new barrel for my etek3 as i think the barrel is to big what is the best barrel to go for thanks for youe help

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
Invert nightstick works well with the ETEK, but then it depends on what size paint your using, great bit of kit though for the price.

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Vanguard do a .689 you could probably get a barrel and a back from them. The backs are a sleeve for a un1tec and are cocker threaded.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Vanguard do a .689 you could probably get a barrel and a back from them. The backs are a sleeve for a un1tec and are cocker threaded.
If any barrel is going to be more accurate over another (debatable anyway) the un1tec is it. Its the same bore size all the way down the barrel, not just the first inch.

Reactions: fezter

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
I just double checked as I wasn't 100% sure...

Vanguard do actually do a tighter bore than .689, the Demon comes with a .685 and they are all available on the Vanguard website in several different lengths and colours. But I'm sure if you called Vanguard HQ in Nuneaton and speak to either Jason or Martin, they will look after you :thumb:

Click-o-matic

My Creed has the 14" .689, .693 and a 16" .693. To be honest I haven't been able to fault the quality, either bore just performs 100%. I can quite consistently put paint in the same place over and over, the only thing that has any hugely noticable effect on accuracy for me is the quality of the paint if it's too cold or has been stored for a while and dimpled.

Reactions: fezter