Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what barrel

Scogg

Jun 11, 2013
Hi guys had my reflex for a few months now and it has come time to upgrade from the stock barrel I was wondering what your preferences are what should I choose what size length bore I've heard a few good things about shadow barrels but I cant seem to find them anywhere

Scogg

Jun 11, 2013
I've seen the shadow barrels on rap4 but I've heard they have been waiting on a delivery for months someone was waiting so long they sent him a alternative.
I may have a closer look at the dye ones though the boomstick looks fantastic but is a little expensive

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
if you're on a budget then picking a good overall barrel as described, 14" .689ish is an ideal size. however if you've got some extra cash then investing in a barrel kit so you can underbore/overbore/bore match as you wish is nice to have. best barrel kits about are probably freak, shaft 4, shift, things like that.

cono111

Jun 27, 2012
shadow barrels are amazing have a word with @Vimto he is the uk distributor of them, i bought one of him last week waiting time was next to nothing

Scogg

Jun 11, 2013
I don't really have a budget but looking at the c.f. boomstick it's expensive for what you get and I like the options that come with a superfreak kit everything you can get in one kit

Vimto

Sterling Paintballs
Oct 30, 2012
Aldershot, Hampshire
Shadow kits are awesome, I say that as a player, when I first got one to test out I was stunned by the performance. Fps increase, better fps stability, accurate as hell. And as sexy as a barrel can get :p Now I distribute for them, another big shipment coming in this week, so if you are after one, get in touch.

Oh, and pssssst... these are real carbon fibre, not 'carbon fibre' if you know what I mean ;)

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Shadow barrels aren't bad. I liked em looked at getting one then I got hold
Of super freak kit, sorry blows it out the water freak all the way. For the price yeah shadow is good barrel kit. Bit if you have the extra to spend
Go freak. Fully recommend it

Vimto

Sterling Paintballs
Oct 30, 2012
Aldershot, Hampshire
If you do decide to go for a freak kit, but still want some shadowy goodness, Freak compatible Shadow barrel is coming soon. Stay tuned :D