Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Barrel????

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Gazz, please remove the Garners' cocks from your mouth when you speak so that we can hear what your words more clearly. Also, most of us here can read, and we can quite easily pick up a Smart Parts catalog or read any of their dozens of ads.

Just thought I'd save you a bit of time there. It's probably hard for you to type with your little parrot feet. Here's a cracker for ya too. Now, back into your cage.

Wookie

Grumpy Sys*****
Fanny...

Either:

a) A shortened version of the christian name Fennella
or
b) A woman's front bottom

As for the freak....

Don't get me wrong, they are a damn good idea, but that's assuming that you don't give a damn about gas efficiency and want something that's a sod to clean paint out of.

People with Bushmaster, Shockers, Matrices and other gas hogs should look to something else, preferably with about eight inches of un-ported barrel and no step.

You take a hit on the Teardrop section and you'll need a dishwasher to clean it out properly and on a more personal note, I always think the middle section is going to get crushed/scratched etc if it gets dropped. I don't want to have to make that much of a mental effort with a barrel.

Wookie

Manning26

Hey Killa' Onion, I know what rubbish is, but over here saying something "is the $#it (poop)" also may sound bad to someonewho's unaccustomed to hearing it. And everyone knows what ****e is I'm sure. Do you see what I'm sayin' ami? I had an old girlfriend study a year in Manchester, and I had to hear her say "cheers" all the damn time, so I am a little familiar with Brit speak. Oh Onion, you left out pants. While she was eating out with some friends one night she said, "Oh, look at that girls leather pants," and apparently everyone about broke their necks trying to see some chicks leather underwear. And that's my story, you're welcome. Thanks fella's.:eek:

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Ooh, that was a good story. Got anymore? This could make an entire article worthy of PGI's pages if we put our heads together, something probably entitled "Communication Breakdown" or "Language Barriers: English to English."

I can only imagine the confusion that would occur in a Supair game with mixed Brit and US players. "He's in the dorito!" "The what?!" "Oh, the teabag!" "Yeah the dorito!" "TEABAG DUMBASS, TEABAG!" *splat* <Ref walks over and does the crossed hands signal> "Is he out?" "Player's eliminated." "What the hell did you signal him clean for?!" "Tapeman's gun's down...bunker his ass!" "Bunker?" "Dammit what are you waiting for!!! Oh yeah, English...MUG THE GUY NOW!"

loginnut

Aug 3, 2001
Visit site
Custom Products, Lapco (these are my favorite Autospirit and Bigshot), Palmer (been meaning to get one), and Freak (I'm going to try to get an unported section made up). Most barrels are really same just lenght, id, and finish inside are so much better than stock barrels (Just look at a tippmann 98 stock barrel. Raw unpolished aluminum). A brand name does not make a barrel shoot better. Barrels really affect consistancy of a marker by preventing air from escaping around a paintball and allowing tighter velocity readings. This is why never be cheap when buying paint. Why would you spend 400 dollars on collections of barrels and then save 10 bucks shooting inferior paint. Anyway, when it comes to barrels theirs no such thing as matching paint to the barrel, its matching barrels to the paint you currently have. Also remember some prefer longer barrels to sightdown, some don't, so just purchase a selection of barrels in your price range that will let you shoot the paint you normally use.

Manning26

Other than the repeated misuse of "pants," that's all I've got. You should write something up and submit it Onion. I don't get too much culture here in Missouri, so not many stories. The old NAAPSA "World" Championships were the closest I've gotten to any Euro paintball. By the way KO, my Jeet Kune Do sifu(instructor) was from Birmingham, and moved back around December. Know, Lamar Davis? Yes, I know, it's not a small town. Take care Bud.

golly-skulls

NOT SO FAT PAINTSLINGER
Jul 26, 2001
essex
Visit site
:D i found my freak to be a life saver as the paint may be the same make but it aint always the same size ,and if youre barrels too big/small the paint isnt gonna fly very straight:confused: