Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What battery are you using in your Eclipse Marker ?

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
Our Tech Department recieve Eclipse Markers in the post having issues such as:

Incosistent velocity.

LCD display is flickering when pulling the trigger.

Battery indicator still shows full and the Marker not firing.

Marker not switching on at all.

We receive quite a few markers where the only problem has been the user running the marker on a low, poor quality battery. These poor batteries can cause the issues above in some circumstances, so before any maintenance is carried out by yourselves or us, it is worth using a high quality battery to avoid these circumstances :)

Markers that are sent in to us unfortunately still need to be charged delivery costs, so save yourself the cash in the long run :)

We would recommend only high quality batteries to be used in any paintball gun, such as:

Energy Paintball, Energy Paintball have the Highest Alkaline even over the Duracell batteries

We do have instances where Duracell's don't work either especially in the Colder Temperatures

It seems an obvious one, but with the amount people spend on guns, it is worth spending the extra couple of pounds on the battery for your top quality marker.

Thanks

Last edited:

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011
the price of markers nowadays its hardly worth skimping on a 9v..... procells set you back £7 for 10

Reactions: STONESOLDIER

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
The most common I have seen people use in any brand of marker are Duracell ProCells, at a few events I've put up a battery recycling box and the 9 volts I've seen go through it are as described above - ProCells, Energizers and EnergyPaintball

Its clear that skimping on batteries will result in marker unreliability so make sure you use a premium battery, (not just branded but a premium grade)

If you have problems switch to a fresh battery, if not sorted try another from a different batch.

At BoB recently on the Saturday I saw the Eclipse tech diagnose purely that it was battery power rating & the guys agreed it sounded way better just on the battery change and sent the player off with his last one of these.

http://www.ansgear.com/Energy_Paintball_9V_1100mAh_Alkaline_Battery_SF_p/energybattery9vpack2sf.htm