Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What do the various shooting modes mean on my marker?

carrmrc96

Apr 20, 2009
Cardiff
I've only started out and bought a new SLG UL but havent got a clue what the various shooting modes on my gun mean. I got semi which is a bit obvious but whats millenium mode, psp and nxl?

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
They are modes of 3 competitions. It sets the gat automatically choosing one to save you having to programme it in each time if your playing that comp, ie breakout modes, kick in rates of fire etc if that makes sense lol

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Does it not say in the mnaual?
Basically, they're the modes and ROFs that are legal in those competitions and all involve the gun shooting faster than you fingers are pulling the tirgger - eg in PSP mode your first three shots are semi, then every pull after that fires three shots at the PSPs maximum rate of fire. Millenium basically first a couple of shots semi, then 10.5bps as long as your fingers hit and maintain 5bps.

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
And the NXL setting is full auto after a couple of trigger pulls.

I think with the ULSLG you can set the maximum rate of fire, rather than it being limited to the current rules. That's the case with the 08SLG.

Most punter sites won't let you use assisted firing (they'll only allow semi-auto), and there's usually quite strict regulations on what kind of ramping you're allowed if they do, so that you don't breach any laws.

AsylumDave

Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009
On the SLG 09 UL Millenium is 3 trigger pulls at a certain speed then it will ramp up to the balls per second you set in configuration mode. Current Millenium limit is 10.5. Its all in the manual do you not have it?

carrmrc96

Apr 20, 2009
Cardiff
Does it not say in the mnaual?
Basically, they're the modes and ROFs that are legal in those competitions and all involve the gun shooting faster than you fingers are pulling the tirgger - eg in PSP mode your first three shots are semi, then every pull after that fires three shots at the PSPs maximum rate of fire. Millenium basically first a couple of shots semi, then 10.5bps as long as your fingers hit and maintain 5bps.
No its doesnt say anything in the manual what the various shooting modes mean, just tells you what shooting modes are available.