Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What do you want next on P8nt?

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Free gifts for Plat members(y)

Some more competitions for plat members would be cool, been a while since the last one at a quick glance (I'd possibly be interested in sumitting a prize too).

Multi quote,

Clicking the 'reply' button multiple times will continue to add quotes to the quick reply box. I think copy and paste is in order for multi quote across pages though...hopefully something that will be addressed in the core software as some point.

A scoreboard for the Millennium in London like they do for the football you could put it up on the home page so you see it as soon as you log on :).........you asked

O and Free gifts

Perhaps if the tournament scores are entered into a score tracking service shuch as Challonge or tio that generates nicely formatted HTML published brackets that can be embedded into the site? (Akin to Jaxel's XenTorneo perhaps?)

Perhaps this could be a group effort between all the UK based tournaments and their organizers to make P8ntballer one of the go to sites to track tournament stats and progression (and therefore after tournament discussion), whether it's millenium or just local?

A banned members page, with user name, real names and reason why they were banned as some of us use other forums where they may not be banned, May stop some of the duff deal happening?
This is pretty cool, it would rely on people bothering to check it, but perhaps it could be integrated as a feature of XenTrader?

Can we get our feed back score on the left of each post under our avatars?
Message Count: 991
Feedback Score: ??
Bon - I think I read a thread where Shelley and some others were talking about this on the XF forums and she created some mockups. Could be quite a handy stat that could you could perhaps turn on/off from your account settings depending on how active a trader you are. If you can't find the thread let me know and I'll see if I can dig it up.

Perhaps Jaxel's XenAttendo could be used as a decent calendar system for monitoring the UK paintball calendar? Despite the few issues and shortcomings it may have due to being customised for tournament computer gaming it's still a very good calendar system and it would be cool to have a paintball calendar with all the upcoming events, be it simply uk based, european or even worldwide.

Would a paintball wiki be worth a thought? Perhaps giving the power back to the people to a certain extent and seeing what user generated content people would be willing to submit could be a cool experiment? Perhaps limit editing purely to plat members to reduce having to deal with problem editors?

I'll have a brainstorm about some other possible features when I've had a few less beers in the sun :p

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
The Ranking of all the Teams That would have a Union Jack Next to It`s name showing to everyone where they stand in the whole of Europe, I mean why go somewhere else to find this ? This is where It should be as being the main site in the UK. Of course Wales , Scotland and Ireland included,and possibly the Channel Islands. This would spark off a competitive input towards a lot of guys/Teams that don`t seem to know that there is a ranking within the paintball community and Not just at their local sites and that there is an umbrella for every team, Of course this would have to be updated week by week , League by League.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravin_sk

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
Been saying it for years (here's me suggesting it back in 2010 http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/the-suggestion-box.97450/#post-1083781)

Different Scenario and Walk on forums .

They are two completely different things, With own problems, skills, requirements.
Any particular layout you would like? A new category for them etc or just a new forum?

Eg
Category - Woodland, Scenario, Recreational Paintball
Forums - Woodland General, Woodland Gear, Scenario General, etc etc etc

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I would volunteer to be an Agony-Aunt, for a 'Dear Missy' section. I just think I could help some of these youngsters find their way in life, y'know?
A "Dear Missy" section is a must. Or perhaps a "Dear Cook$". I'm sure he has time to spare on top of real life and being a Mod.

Last edited: