Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What do you want next on P8nt?

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Yeah, I'd do it. I've not got much of a life, but I'm sure I could give you all advice on how to go about yours.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Yeah, I'd do it. I've not got much of a life, but I'm sure I could give you all advice on how to go about yours.
Looks like that's sorted - you can perhaps split "Agony" duties between you, or each of you could give your answer to each question.

biturbo.s4

Jul 4, 2012
Northampton.
I'm on a lot of car forums, and have been for a few years... This style board has got to be the most in detail, intuitive and user friendly ive ever seen!

Love it :)

Reactions: Bolter

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I'm on a lot of car forums, and have been for a few years... This style board has got to be the most in detail, intuitive and user friendly ive ever seen!

Love it :)
You say that now. Wait until you have been subject to the biting sarcasm of our senior members.

:)

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Sure - lets get the section up, I want to start 'helping people' asap. It's in my nature to be considerate and caring, mkay.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I would want the intro to be a bit like the A-team.

If you've got a problem, and no-one else can help, and if you can find her - maybe you can 'Ask Missy'
Something like that, idealy with the A-team theme music in the background.

I would also do one cartoon version of a typical modern-day issue per week, in which one of the pics will be shekshual, at least showing a bxtch in lingerie, with a shocked expression on her face as she realises she's shxt the bed by shagging the neighbours 12 yr old son and 2 of his friends while her cross-dressing husband was at work. You know the sorta thing...

So basically, it will be the real deal!

Disclaimer: If the cartoon thing is hard I prolly won't actually do it.

Reactions: Cook$