Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What do you want next on P8nt?

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I would want the intro to be a bit like the A-team.

If you've got a problem, and no-one else can help, and if you can find her - maybe you can 'Ask Missy'
Something like that, idealy with the A-team theme music in the background.

I would also do one cartoon version of a typical modern-day issue per week, in which one of the pics will be shekshual, at least showing a bxtch in lingerie, with a shocked expression on her face as she realises she's shxt the bed by shagging the neighbours 12 yr old son and 2 of his friends while her cross-dressing husband was at work. You know the sorta thing...

So basically, it will be the real deal!

Disclaimer: If the cartoon thing is hard I prolly won't actually do it.
Dear Missy

I am 39, bald, overweight, wear glasses and have excessive back hair. I live at home with Mum.

I don't actually play paintball, but like the look of it. I enjoy trolling the threads on p8ntballer.com, giving sage advice etc. in order to get my post count up.

Will actually playing paintball make me more attractive to women?

If so, what gear should I buy? Money is no object, and from what I've read I need to be Agg. What the heck is that?

Yours sincerely

Justin Rabackoff

PS: I've been told that I have the same name as someone famous in paintball. Is this true?

Reactions: zX JT Xz

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Dear Missy

I am 39, bald, overweight, wear glasses and have excessive back hair. I live at home with Mum.

I don't actually play paintball, but like the look of it. I enjoy trolling the threads on p8ntballer.com, giving sage advice etc. in order to get my post count up.

Will actually playing paintball make me more attractive to women?

If so, what gear should I buy? Money is no object, and from what I've read I need to be Agg. What the heck is that?

Yours sincerely

Justin Rabackoff

PS: I've been told that I have the same name as someone famous in paintball. Is this true?
I'll give it to you straight.

You must learn to love your regular persona Jonathan, so that others can too. Quit trying to be someone different. Personal confidence will give you the power to shine. If 'money is no object' you should go with a proven method for success. Fat balding hairy-back guys get laid all the time, you just need a fast german sports-car and a killer pad with a swimming pool. Those bxtches will be all over you.

You have to get pro-active too - Invest in contact-lenses. Shave what's left of your hair off. Go get your back waxed. While you're there, mention to the chicks in the spa that you have a shxt-ton of money, and that you're having a pool party this weekend, with free cocaine for all. Watch that snatch get all up on you right away - it's sickening how easy it is...

Don't worry about playing paintball. Become a 'Team Owner' instead. This way you can schmooze into the pits, fire a couple of people, and be the real billy-biggun. Let your players know that you have a healthy appetite for poontang, and have them become mini-pimps for you. if they want to play, they need to pop round to your pad with 5/6 hotties for a skinny-dipping session, etc. get creative. While the team is playing, you entertain their ladies - being surrounded by women will make you virtually irresistable. You'll soon need a stick to fight all that slash offa you, for real.

Don't worry about words like 'agg'. Invent your own cool words and start using them. If people don't understand you this just means that their not cool enough.

And lastly, stop regurgitating other people press-releases. It's a real turn-off.

Reactions: Cook$ and Dusty

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Missy , you`ve been prying into my personal life haven`t you ? Now what new word shall I come up with this week.