Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What do you want to see here?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
If there are any products you'd like to see reviewed, list them out and we'll see what we can do.

If you have something you would like reviewed, PM one of the mods and we'll get it sorted.

I can't promise we'll be able to meet all the request but I promise we'll try :)

Reactions: Care_Bears

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Well, is it only mods aloud to review?

I have just got alot of new stuff and would like to do reviews on them, but if its a mod only thing will just pm a mod (or the chosen mod doing them).

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
I'd happily write up a GTek review if someone wants to lend me one :)

In terms of other things to review, I think a long form mask comparison would be very helpful for newbies choosing their first mask and people wanting to switch masks alike. (I know there's already been a JT one)

An autotrader-style Used Gun series could be good, something along the lines of "we picked this *insert gun here* for £xxx off of the classified section and...."

Reactions: Hunkulus

longi

Mar 16, 2008
What about a group test of boots, military and tactical and also paintball type boots divided into summer/winter categories? I guess it would be a long term test but it would be worth it. They're one of the most important items in our inventory if not the most important after the marker, not to mention one of the most personal items! They're one of the most overlooked items as well. We just put them on and forget about them without ever thinking about whether they're fit for purpose.

Reactions: dfr350

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I'd happily write up a GTek review if someone wants to lend me one :)

In terms of other things to review, I think a long form mask comparison would be very helpful for newbies choosing their first mask and people wanting to switch masks alike. (I know there's already been a JT one)

An autotrader-style Used Gun series could be good, something along the lines of "we picked this *insert gun here* for £xxx off of the classified section and...."
I could do both of those. And I'm sure the GWC would share their views on guns. @Dusty, OK to run with this?

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
There's something I'd really like to see, and it's something that I could do for you at each event I go to.

I remember a magazine article that showed you what a pro player had in their gearbag. They had a photo of the player, then photos of his bag and his gear, all laid out on the ground. There was also a numbered list of the stuff he had.

Simple idea, but I liked it.

Would anyone like to see something like this?