Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what first?

KCJones228

Tiki Beer God
Aug 20, 2001
Albany NY
Visit site
you can also get condoms from your local drugstore, I like Trojans cus they have that neat jingle on their commercials. And remember, the bigger the box the bigger the savings!

Audguy

Have some champagne.....
Feb 7, 2002
Clarksville, TN
Visit site
Originally posted by KCJones228
you can also get condoms from your local drugstore, I like Trojans cus they have that neat jingle on their commercials. And remember, the bigger the box the bigger the savings!
There is always at least one..............

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Decent gloves are a must as well, even when playing rental/rec-ball. Getting shot on the hand can draw blood even at a longish range, hurt like hell & the welt can last for months. So after decent thermasl goggles. I would put gloves next on your list.

Cyberbob13

Apr 14, 2002
Earth
www.rockerbob.com
I'm not the best player (played 3 times), but after the first, I bought a ton of stuff, and got a great package deal from a shop that I now go to for everything. If you only bought one thing, they charge a lot of money, but I got some stuff for like 90% off in a package deal. You could consider your budget, the amount it costs for each item if you buy them at different times, and how much it costs in a package. Then figure out which fits your needs better.