Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I use Rockrider mountain bike gloves I bought from Decathlon Sports

Steer clear of these - makes walking the trigger and reloads a bitch

Last edited:
Reactions: 777 and Gadget

Mikeareid

Aug 7, 2013
You can useany gloves you want, as long as they are comfortable and give you some level of protection. I use some Viper gloves I found on ebay. They are awesome!!!

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
I use empire full finger gloves ultra thin and not a lot of protection, but I don't wear much protection aim is not to get shot.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Do you know what, Up until about 3 months ago, I have ALWAYS worn gloves when playing and have been playing for 20 odd years. Then I played an event and in the morning just could not be bothered to find the gloves in my bag. Since then I have found gloves are a pain in the backside and now dont use them and wish I had taken this stance years ago.

Wear gloves or dont wear gloves its up to you, but dont feel that if you do want to use gloves that you must have Paintball Gloves. Whilst these are made with us the player in mind, where what you find comfortable and wear is down to you.

Good luck with what works for you.

:)

52_card_pickup

Aug 12, 2013
I use a pair of Mechanix gloves which are quite nice and aren't too pricey. The milsimer in me meant started off with Blackhawk branded gloves and the likes but after a few games they started to fall apart and the dye come out...

deanmcbride

Aug 21, 2013
behrain
I have use paintball gloves, and i have half finger gloves and can pick them up fairly cheap. Because pretty good work for slides and it gives better grip to hold gun. Good for walking the trigger as well and it's very comfortable and safe. Half-finger gloves other full-figner gloves.

Paintball Gloves