Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what goggles

hawk eye

Uber Girth
May 5, 2003
guildford
Visit site
looking into getting some new goggles to replace my v-force sheilds. What goggles does everone think are the best? ive been looking at proteus and probaly gonna get some, this month! any reason for or against doing that.:confused:

ChrisWhiteSTEL

Mile High Club
Oct 21, 2002
Birmingham, UK
Visit site
Nothing against Proetus, just guess its what your looking for in a goggle system.

Have a look at the JT Flex 7 and Flex 7 IZE goggles as they are very good in respect to comfort and air circulation (no fogging).

However, V-force are better as far as taking out the lenses, but thats not a regular chore anyway, they just need checking every now and again.

Have a look around for a deal on Classifieds.

fordanaldino

Mangos birdage
Mar 16, 2003
House of CP
www.protopaintball.com
I say go IZE. They are well comfy and look good. The even bounce balls. Plus i think your head is to big for a pair of proteus. You chin wil run against face plate like loads of other people. I just would find that annoying.
Go flex!:D

QuackingPlums

Go get a wee-mee!
Oct 30, 2002
Docklands, London
Visit site
Flex 7s are only a bit tough to get the lenses in and out of for the first couple of times... after that the rubber softens up a bit and they're easy to change.

Also, I find that half an air in the airing cupboard makes the rubber super-soft for putting the lenses back in after you've cleaned them ;)