Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Goggles?

ProFlexy

Apr 8, 2009
Hi everyone iam new to the forum and i have been paintballing at least 10+ times and iam going to start getting equipment in bits to save me money and so i dont spend alot of money at a time. So i was wondering what goggles i should buy? as i have an order in which iam going to buy products,
1. goggles with bandanna
2. clothing (jersey, pants)
3. pod pack
4. hopper
5. gas tank
6. gun maybe spyder electra not sure yet
7. Acceseries( barrels etc)

thanks guys:)

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
I would personally get the JT proflex, you can make then how you want them very very comfy and light, When your shouting its very clear unlike some other mask's out there it sounds like your shouting into a bucket. They are quite cheap pending what parts you get, and overall a solid mask

DannyVeti

Feb 22, 2009
Empire E Vents look really cool I think and you can get them from 30-40£ off the classifieds :)

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Its hard to be heard when shouting while wearing events.

But they are a nice close fit and are light.

Ellis90

London Attrition
Nov 7, 2008
south
best thing to do on the goggle front is go to a walkon and ask to try peoples goggles on :)

i love my pro i4s, but they arent for everyone.

ProFlexy

Apr 8, 2009
thanks

thanks for your advice iam going to hopefully attend a walkon on sunday i went paintballing today and they use v-forces but they are not as comfy as :)i would like them to be and they fogged up a bit.

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
thermal lenses help fogging, or in the case of higher end Vforce goggles (Grillz etc) they had a anti fog coated single lense :)

Rental goggles are always uncomfy due to the manky foam :p