Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Goggles?

butterbean-gbh

team gbh
Apr 9, 2009
i would get e-vents i have a pair they NEVER mist up but word of warning my friend forgot to take off the protective layer lol everything was green :) i got my £40 off bz paintball

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
1. goggles with bandanna - i would say flexs, great light a breathable, if you want a bit more protection go profilers or grillz.

2. clothing (jersey, pants) - buy used off the forums you can save yourself some £'s

3. pod pack - again buy used, nxe are great

4. hopper - dont cheap out on this, try to pick up a used halo or empire loader

5. gas tank - you need to decide if you want steely or Carbon wrap, that really depends on your budget.

6. gun maybe spyder electra not sure yet - not bad marker for a starter, also take a look at the vibe, that gun is pretty good value for money and a supprisingly good shooter for the price. I think lips and warped both stock these.

7. Acceseries( barrels etc) - stay with stock for now, unless the barrel is really really bad it doesnt affect anything. If you want to upgrade I would suggest un1techs from warped. Give them a call on 01902 455455, you can also ask them about the vibe.

Hope that helps :)

ProFlexy

Apr 8, 2009
Thanks paintball kitty it is between spyder electra, smart parts vibe and the invert mini.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Clothes: as has been said, the eclipse range are very durable and comfy, and go quite cheaply on the forums due to their popularity. Get pants before jersey, as a jersey will have less impact on your comfort while playing. I also recommend Dye or JT pants.

Hopper: This is an important piece of kit, as kitty has pointed out. If you're playing in the woods mainly, battery life will be of importance to you so I'd recommend an empire reloader B/B2 for a cheap but decent loader, or if you're playing speedball Vlocities are great loaders (battery life isn't as good though, but they are very light and go for a reasonable price).

Bottle: Carbon fibre are lighter and hold higher pressure (and hence more air), but they're expensive. If you just want to get up and running, get a steelie (around £45) and start putting aside cash for when you can afford a carbon fibre. It does make a big difference having a light bottle though.

marker: I would steer clear of the spyder. The vibe feels like something Tesco would make, but as far as beginner markers go: it shoots reliably and will get you going until you actually NEED a better marker. Since it's pretty far down your list and you might have a bit more experience by then, it might be worth saving a tiny bit more and getting an etek1 2nd hand for around the £150 mark. Excellent marker, very easy to maintain, you won't feel the need to upgrade it, I really can't do anything but sing its praises as a marker for the dedicated newbie.

Pack and masks have been covered already: NXE pack, and proflex.

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
cheers gotta wait almost 4 years to get a marcker cus iam not old enough yet :(

lol d/w i got my first marker when i was 15 (oo check me :cool:) and ive had 4 since then, and you can just say your mum got it for you and your just using it. That is if you do get asked, and by the sounds of it your 13 Years Old