Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Goggles?

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
Flex's come stock with thermal lenses btw :)

It's my personal favoured mask i just love them VERY light, and good voice projection. Though some people don't like the rubbery bottom's and prefer more protection on something like Grillz, flex8, Event's, I3 / I4's etc. But like I say i personally love them ;)

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
Heres Me.....

- V Force Profiler Mask in Blue (Already Purchased)
- Dye Rotor Loader & Quick Feed in Blue or Black
- NXe 4-POD Harness SP Pack in Black
- PMI Pure Energy 48/3000 Air Tank
- 09 Proto SLG Marker in Blue or Black
- P8ntballer Forums Platinum Member Jersey
- 09 Proto Pants in Grey

Peace :D

unistu

Platinum Member
Jul 10, 2008
newcastle
up to you matey

as long as you get a thermal lense exception to the grillz then you will be fine as for comfort again as said before personal preference. i know my team prefer the events as it being our teammask but imo i really like the the i3 pros, so comfy, foam very soft and the mask itself hugs my face nicely so like has bin said try a few then you decide its all down to personal preference in the end no matter what people say bud

cheers stu

my 2p's worth

ProFlexy

Apr 8, 2009
Guys thanks ever so much for the advice and help, iam going to a small event on sunday so i will try some goggles on their and ill decide at the momment ive got my heart set on JT proflexs :):)

Mactoshdog

LIKES RED
Oct 12, 2008
North East, Sunderland
the best thing to do,
go down to you closest shop, BZ for me,
and spend literaly hours trying stuff on, and asking questions.
i personly would get the mask and a steely bottle new, but once you know what you wont/need look through the classifides and get the rest.

but if you just wont a list;

mask - JT proflex, flex 8, e-vents, dye i3
hopper - halo B, empier B, viewloader's
clothing - proto, dye, plant eclips (smart parts if your on a budget)
tank - all depends one budget, i have a aluminium one, not much heavier than fiberwrap, but alot cheaper
pack - that empier one iv seen you going for is good for £10, (the other is myn now) :)
gun - torny or milsim? SP1, ion, ego05/06, PRM06/07 depends on your style and budget
acceseries - depends what barrel comes with the gun u get. Un1tec are very good for the price.

im sure this has all been said, but im to lazy to read through the other comments :)

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
Mask- Jt Proflex
hopper - empier B, Vlocity, you can pick these up cheap
clothing - plant eclipse, the 08 pants are going cheap now, and also the etek pants are very comfy and durible, and just get a black longsleeve of off ebay
tank - DXS 1.1
pack - A nice but cheap NXE off here, Some very nice ones around £20+ but some that will do the job for £10+
gun - Etek 1, ego 05, ego 06. pending on budget